Tuesday 20 September 2011

Mens Clothing - mens clothes, mens clothing


My husband likes this shirt because it's long-wearing and comfortable. The pockets are perfect-sized for everything he needs to carry except his wallet (which goes in his jeans pocket). I like them because they're easy-wash, and they don't wrinkle in the dryer. I also like them because I think this shirt makes my husband look HOT! (and we've been married for more than 30 years) RIGGS WORKWEAR by Wrangler Men's Chambray Work Shirt, Natural, XX-Large

Bought two to replace those ruined by a husband who insists on washing his clothes with his pen. Great fit and style, and come out of the dryer mostly wrinkle free. Would buy more if they had more than two colors. - Mens Uniforms - Mens Clothing - Mens Clothes - Mens Workwear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information