Thursday 1 September 2011

Mini Hdmi Cable - hdmi cable, hd camcorder


QUICK SUMMARY: This very inexpensive cable (even after shipping costs are included) is a very good value. It was a great choice for easily connecting my new Flip MinoHD Camcorder 2nd Generation, 2 Hours (Brushed Metal) camcorder to my LCD TV.



Background: I recently got the Flip MinoHD camcorder which as a mini-HDMI output port. Trouble is, the Flip doesn't come with a cable to use with that port! So in order to quickly connect my Flip to our family room LCD TV, I needed a new HDMI cable with a mini-HDMI connection at one end. This is the cable I bought.



Performance: It works! Not much else to say, really. The audio and video signal passing through the HDMI cable to the TV were what I had hoped for. The cable comes shipped coiled inside a sturdy plastic bag. The cable's gold-plated ends come with plastic covers (nice touch) to keep the connections clean when not in use. The connection to the mini-HDMI port on my Flip was very tight (be careful connecting it to your device). The vendor shipped the cable to my home via USPS mail, and arrived a few days earlier than what Amazon's order page indicated for the estimated delivery date.



Conclusion: In truth, I don't know how a company can make money selling a sub-$1 HDMI cable plus a few dollars for shipping. But that's not my concern -- I just needed an inexpensive HDMI cable with a mini-HDMI connection to use with my new Flip MinoHD. This cable is exactly what I needed. Recommended! Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI Mini cable, 2 M / 6.56 FT

Great product for the price. This cord would easily cost $40 at Best Buy. It is a great deal, and works great connecting my HD camcorder to my HDTV. I would highly recommend purchasing this in lieu of getting ripped off at a retail store. Great durability and good craftsmanship

I purchased this product for my Canon Powershot SX20 IS and it worked great. Canon sold a similar product which is basically identical for like 35 bucks. I know to NEVER buy HDMI cables from the store because they ripped you off. I refuse to pay 35 bucks for something that I can get for the price of a cheese burger. If you are looking to hook up your DSLR camera to your HDTV then this is a good buy. Do not get sucked in to paying a ridiculous amount for something that can be bought much cheaper.

If you're looking at HDMI cables in this price range, then you are hip to the fact that digital signals are digital signals and buying a Monster cable is highway robbery. Here's all you need to know. It's a solid cable that works with both my Nikon D700 and Canon Powershot (point and shoot). You should get this cable, it just works. - Hdmi Cable - Hd Camcorder - High Definition - Hdmi Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information