Friday 9 September 2011

Plastic - plastic, rubber


This case was not what I expected, the red one has a great metallic color but doesn't fit and all the edges are not well finished, is a good solution if you want your phone to not be naked, but it doesn't seem to protect to much and the quality leaves a lot to expect. Samsung Galaxy S i9000 White Rubberized Hard Cover Crystal Case

It's a nice white matte hard rubber feeling case. The biggest problem is how it fails to properly fit on the Galaxy S (i9000/T959) phones. If it doesn't fit properly, it cannot protect, which completely defeats the purpose of a case for your phone. The plastic is also poorly cut, so I had to take a file and scrape off the excess plastic. 1.5/5 rating



I have pictures describing what I mean on my Tumblr blog: [..]



Save your money and get the SGP Ultra Slider. I also linked the case I just purchased in that same article. Hope this helps the lost Vibrant/Galaxy S i9000 users that cannot find a really great looking and protecting case. - Plastic - Samsung - Rubber - Vibrant'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information