Friday 16 September 2011

Privacy Screen For Bold 9700 - privacy screen for 9700, privacy screen for bold 2


It was horrible!!!!! the screen protector was HORRIBLE QUALITY! I even called and email the company to get a refund and no one contacted me back. Please dont make the same mistake as i did and buy from this company. The screen protector was suppose to be HIGH QUALITY! It was horrrrriblleeeeeeeeeeeee! It was a complete waste of my money. Premium Privacy Screen Protector for Blackberry Bold 9700 [Accessory Export Packaging]

I was skeptical about the privacy feature as described but this really works. Product applied with ease and actually improves the overall look of the device. Will definitely re-order the same product when the time comes.

As soon as I placed the protector on the screen I could not see the screen as clearly as before. The screen is not filled with lines or ridges and the clarity it used to have changed completely. These kind of matte finishes really change the visibility of the screen. Useless.

This was not what I expected. It did not fit my Blackberry Bold at all. I had to cut it down to make it fit. However, after I cut it down, it worked just fine. I kept it on my phone for almost 6 months until I bought another one. It only had a few scratches on it but I just wanted a new one. If you have a Blackberry Bold 9650, I recommend this one. Premium Privacy Screen Protector for Blackberry Bold 9650 [Accessory Export Brand Packaging]

this protector is not as good as i thought it would be, it makes the screen visibility really horrible with lines it makes my eyes hurt ( it kind of looks like when the dish is getting bad reception and you have bad lines all over the tv screen) . took it off after a day , could not handle it . save urself the money , it might help others from seeing what you are doing but it will also be a pain for you to be able to normally see ur screen. DONT BUY IT ... listen to other reviews that said not to do it and spend ur money on something more worthwhile

Protector was easy to apply, included a little cleaning cloth. As with other privacy protectors I've used it slightly reduces the brightness of the display from any angle. When holding it right in front of you visibility is excellent. From the side it is very difficult to see the screen - just as desired.



The screen of the Bold 9700 has a sharp bevel on the left and right edges. The protector does not cover past the bevel, and it is possible to see a couple lines of pixels through the bevel. Since the bevel has such a sharp edge I'm not sure I would want a protector that covered this area as it would be more prone to come off and introduce air bubbles.



Note: This review if for the item as purchased from SF Planet. It did not say "Accessory Expert" on the packaging, but just: "ScreenGUARD. The Greatest Guard for LCD Screen"

Works well and keeps people even sitting right next to me from seeing what I am doing. However, it does cut down on the brightness of the phone a fair amount (all privacy protectors do), so be wary of that before purchasing - Privacy Screen For Bold 2 - Privacy Screen For 9700'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information