Saturday 10 September 2011

Sensitive Skin - body wash, body washes


Love the smell! Love that it works even on my daughter's super sensitive skin! What's crazy is that my daughter is allergic to Burt's Bees products, but Johnson's has never bothered her. I wanted to try a new scent and so I picked this one because of the oatmeal. Smells great, leaves my daughter's skin looking and smelling great! Moisturizes too! Love this product! Johnson's Vanilla Oatmeal Baby Wash, 28-Ounce (Pack of 2)

I've used baby wash for years to shave with, because it doesn't gunk up your razor like shaving cream does.



Johnson's baby products have been around for many years, so I feel comfortable in purchasing them, knowing they are mild and gentle.



I had never purchased any product of this type in such a large size, 28 ounces, in a pack of 2. I have small hands, so Iam glad it comes with a pump bottle.



As usual I used this to shave with, but also decided to wash my hair with it. I figure if you can use it on a baby I should be fine with it.



The wash is thick enough so that it will stay in your hand til you apply it. I have long, thick hair, so needless to say I had to pump the bottle several times.



It lathered nicely, and left my hair feeling soft and silky. I rinsed and repeated.



The scent was nice and pleasant. I bought this vanilla oatmeal scent because I have been having a problem with dry scalp, and I know they recommend oatmeal for dry skin.



This was perfect for me. It's nice to have a two in one product like this. Less products in the shower.



It gets you clean, which is what you want, and it does it gently.



I would definitely purchase this again.

This was left behind when my grand children came for a visit. I thought I'd give it a try; I'm 52, and if it was gentle enough for my daughter's new born twins, I thought what can it hurt. That was three years ago; and I have used nothing but the Vanilla and Oatmeal since. I even stopped buying the expensive shampoo's; and use this for my hair as well. This fragrance is fantastic; so much better then then the "Perfume" laden products offered on today's market. A great combo; the Baby Wash and Lotion, I highly recommend them both. - Body Washes - Sensitive Skin - Body Wash - Toddler'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information