Wednesday 21 September 2011

Stacking Supports - letter trays, organization


The product is a beautiful wooden file tray. However, beware, the picture illustrates a double tray when in actuality you buy each piece separately! It is a good price even separately, but could cause a delay in getting organized and additional mailing costs when you have to re-order. You also have to order the pieces that hold up the stand and I haven't been able to figure out how to do that yet. Rolodex Elegant Warm Metropolitan Look Desk Tray (23350)

I have had two of these trays for a few years. I did at one point buy the (sold separately) spacers to stack them, but I've never been a fan of stacked trays and abandoned that idea. I keep these side-by-side on my desk, using them as a pair of "In" and "Next" boxes for David Allen's _Getting Things Done_ method of organizing tasks.



These perfectly match my cherry desk--so much so that they look like a set. I have a bunch of the other desk accessories in this series (pencil cups, etc.) and they all look fantastic. Elegant without the overdone aluminum mesh. Sturdy, useful, and about the right price if you're on a budget without degrading into black plastic.



Highly recommended.

I bought this desk tray to help organize my desk. It has been a success. By using it, I have managed to keep my desk more neat and organized.

The tray is made of wood and stained an attractive deep rich brown. It is the right size to easily hold letter size papers. It is also deep, so as to contain several papers easily. It is front loading, which is perfect for my needs.

Although a fairly simple item, this desk tray manages to be attractive and functional. I highly recommend it for people who want to de-clutter their desks.

Sally Necheles

I just got the 3 trays that I ordered and am very pleased with them. They look very rich in the dark wood. Weight-wise they are lighter than my original wood tray, but are absolutely perfect for the price. I wasn't looking to spend twice as much, and I don't feel that I sacrificed too much. They are functional and handsome on my new desk. - Stacking Supports - Organization - Rolodex - Letter Trays'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information