Thursday 1 September 2011

Wireless Doorbell - wireless door chimes, doorbell


16 tunes with accompanying static. Battery operated, so that the receivers can be left wherever you like, without plugging anything into an electrical socket. Also, an unorthodox mini battery in the transmiter - never seen one like this before! Hope it's replaceable. What's more, since you attach the button transmitter with 2 sided tape, it's easy enough for someone to walk off with your transmitter. This is NOT AN ELOQUENT SOLUTION. It will work. Nothing to plug into the wall. And the bonus is you get 2 receivers for different rooms or even different buildings, if you can put up with the sound. Not terrible - there's a choice of which tune you'd like to hear with static. My suggestion, get something more eloquent; or keep that bell of your door and no one will bother you! It's not all bad; but the sound definitely won't put you in a heavenly state. Tunes: cuckoo! Fur Elise, I Wish you a Merry Xmas, Ding Dong, Ding Ding Dong, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer among others . . . . Apparently this was manufactured in Japan, and the folks there seem to think we love Xmas tunes all year round! Functional, but someone might walk off with it! WIRELESS DOORBELL 1 REMOTE 2 CHIMES 32 SOUNDS - YELLOW

I could not believe the price and was concerned of the quality. I found out this does work and works great. I have the doorbell outside and it went through rain and snow and still works great. I love how I can change the chimes on these. I have one upstairs and downstairs a good distance apart and from the doorbell and they work every time. This is one great quality product and I recommend it very highly.

these little doorbells are efficient , long range/thru walls and lots of options on sounds. VERY LOUD and they blink when pushed outside. i spent sooooo much money on mid range to upper reange pricey wireless doorbells and thru every one out or returned it caus even tho it said "thru walls" it didnt work. i laughed at the price of these and thought know way will they work but they were so inexpensive i said what do I have to lose ....its my last option b4 going mega$ on doorbell/ intercom/ security audio /visual camera aet up WHICH I DONT NEED AT MY PLACE. ,,,,WOW. everyone by one now b4 everyone catches on and something changes ...im buying extra for safe keeping in case something happens to mine. i have never written a review like this, I am still delirious that these little cute doorbells actually do everything they say with an A+++. unbelieveable, really.. even if you are napping hard these loud buggers will get you up not to miss the door! thank you very much whoever you are that makes these and at a obvious price that says all the other guys are hiking up the prices big time and still not clever enough to deliver what they say . so you are clever , efficient and wireless doorbell thru wall KINGS!

I ordered this wireless doorbell to use as a emergency call button for my elderly father. He is very infirm and I can't spend 24hrs a day in his room. I ordered this and use it as a button around his neck in case he needs help. I can be in the kitchen, downstairs in the laundry room, doing work in my office, or just resting in my bedroom. I can continue my work and know that if he needs help all he has to do is push his button (hung around his neck) and I can be alerted immediately. I put one bell centrally located upstairs and the other bell downstairs and they both sound loudly with one push of his button. The work great and give me more peace of mind when I'm doing other work.

The product works fine. I had to pull a little on the battery contact on the the chime button. The battery did not touch the contact. After pulling it out a little the chimes work well. I have one chime box upstairs and one down. I love the fact that there are 16 choices of sounds/chimes. I dont like the looks of the exterior button, and the seller says I can not use a different button(something purchased at the hardware store) Also I wish there were two buttons. One for the front door and one for the back. I will use these until they break and then try to buy something that has two buttons(one for back and one for front) Hopefully I will find a button that I find more attractive. It was shipped fast and it works fine.

This product is very poorly made.One chime quit working after several test rings;one wire had a cold solder joint and popped off. The bracket for the 12volt battery will barely hold it in place.



C.E Steele Columbia, SC - Wireless Door Chimes - Cordless Doorbell - Doorbell - Musical Doorbell'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information