Thursday 1 September 2011

Yoga For Beginners - aurorae, straps


Having a strap really helps you expand your stretch. I especially need it for the arms behind

the back stretches. Plus, it's also good for staying in stretches longer than your normal stamina

allows you to Aurorae 8-Foot Yoga Strap w/D-Ring Buckle, 100% Natural Unbleached Cotton. Made in USA.

I love that this company sent me yoga tips on how to care for my yoga mat when I purchased their product. I never really knew what to do with a strap until I was in class a few weeks ago so I went out and bought one. I found this company because I was also looking at mats and had got one for my husband and we liked it. I'd recommend this especially since it is made the US.

I've practiced yoga now for about a year and just realized how much props can help you. This Aurorae strap helped me get deeper in my hamstring stretches as well as allowed me to pull my hands together behind my back, which I've never been able to do.

Was shipped on time, excellent service and very fair price for the quality. I've looked around the room at other people using straps and they are so thin they look like they'll snap.



If you never used props I highly suggest you do it is really helpful.

This company is incredible with all its great products at reasonable prices for such good quality. It's customer service is caring and prompt. Believe me their 5 star feed backs and reviews are accurate.

I added this prop to my Aurorae yoga equipment and I couldn't be happier. It's well made and I love the color trim they put on it to match the logo on my yoga mat. Long enough to use for all my poses. The metal D Ring is very easy to use and can adjust to almost any size needed. Great eye for detail.



The cotton is soft yet very strong and I love that it's all natural. On top of it all they had it made in the old US of A. Great job for this Independence day. We need to bring more jobs home as our economy struggles.



This company never ceases to Amaze me.

Love this 8 foot strap.



Helps me to get deeper into my stretches as well as aids me in my poses.



This company makes such great products and everything coordinates together.



The best part is this product was Made in USA and is 100% unbleached cotton



Great Product, Terrific company that really cares about its customers and fairly priced.



Well deserved 5 Stars

Strap was exactly what we needed. High build quality that will last at a very reasonable price. My wife uses the strap daily for various stretching and is nothing but completely satisfied with this strap, definitely recommend.

RECEIVED THIS STRAP AS A GIFT AND I LOVE IT. NATURAL COTTON AND VERY STRONG WITH ADJUSTABLE METAL D RING.

LOVE THE EXTRA TOUCH THIS COMPANY DOES BY PUTTING A PURPLE TWILL TRIM, THAT MATCHES THEIR OTHER PRODUCTS, ON BOTH ENDS OF THE STRAP.



DEFINITE BUY

I'm new to Yoga, but this has been a great prop to help me along.

I not only use it for Yoga, but also at home for my stretching exercises.

Great quality made of natural cotton and no dyes.

Shipping was early and product was even nicer that described.



It is a great help as a yoga beginner to hold my poses and get deeper into my stretches, especially the hamstrings. - Straps - Yoga For Beginners - Aurorae - Yoga Props'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information