Friday 9 September 2011

All In One Printer - lc61, great deal


I purchased these back in April to have as a backup.They arrived promptly and were packed very well. There was a slight mix up in shipping charges but 1 email to 77Ink and it was taken care of and my account was credited immediately. I am very impressed with their customer service!



As far as the ink goes, it's working out great. It seems to be lasting considerably longer than the cartridges that were supplied with printer. All cartridges were vacuum packed. Colors are great!



I definitely recommend 77Ink and their products! 12 Pack. Compatible Brother LC-61 Cartridges. Includes Cartridges for 3ea LC-61 of each Color Black Cyan Magenta Yellow.

The black cartridge separated in the slot of my Brother MFC-495CW. Broke the release lever and has disabled my printer completely. New machine. This brand does not have the spring loaded front end for a tight fit and leaks ink. Not recommended.

Everything arrived as promised, packaged correctly, etc. However, they just don't work. I inserted the yellow correctly and it has forever broken the yellow ink capacity of the printer. Even after cleaning and buying the ultra-expensive Brother cartridge, the printer will not print anything in yellow and all color photos are printed minus yellow coloring.



These do not work and they will destroy your printer!!!

Tried to exchange the LC61C approx.20 times no sucess and I replaced cartridges before, then I replaced LC61Y which worked right away.

The second LC 61C worked without a problem.

My conclusion: If the failure rate stays below 10% and for the money spent, I will continue using their product. However, if the failure rate is going up, then I won't buy Sophia Global Brand.

Fast shipping. The packaging of the product shipped is mixed. Half of the cartridges are vacuum packaged and the rest are not. I will try to use the non-vacuum packaged first. I haven't use any of those cartridge yet. So can not comment on the quality of them. Otherwise, it is a good value.

This 12 pack is a great buy! The order arrived quickly and everything was fine.



Ink cartridges work perfectly well in my printer (Brother MFC-495CW). Quality is perfect. Price is absolutely terrific. I do not see any difference in print quality compared to OEM inks. I will stick with these for sure and highly recommend them. You just can't go wrong with them.

I ordered these replacement ink carts because of the great price. I am pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product. I know they are generic but for the life of me I can't tell the difference in them and oem carts. I will definately be ordering more when these run out. Good Deal.

I purchased the ink and immediately put it to work. As far as I can tell these cartridges work exactly as well as the higher priced stock cartridges. At a fraction of the price. I haven't been able to print very good photographs, but I am not adept with my printer yet so I am not sure if it is something I am doing wrong, or the quality of the ink for that application. I didn't purchase my printer to print photos, so the ink was a good bargain for me considering the price and quality. - Great Deal - Ink Cartridge - Brother Lc61 - Lc61'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information