Friday 9 September 2011

Mustache Trimmer - conair, mustache trimmer


This product works fantastically! I've had many trimmers before, but this one works the best. I, personally, enjoy being able to add batteries to it so it's ready when I am. I have had the kinds before where they "charge," but they never seem to work very well for very long. I'm very happy with this product. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to trim their beards, mustaches, etc... on a regular basis.

This product does the job very right.I had long beard, then decided to make it short.When the 5 Position attachment comb is on the blade, it cuts short to some good extent, but I wanted to make my beard even shorter, so I removed the comb from the blade and ran the trimmer without the comb on my beard. very satisfactory results.Then I could use another shaver in order to shave my beard completely.This product actually helped I shave completly,otherwise I had trouble shaving my thick beard with the regular shaver, meaning the regular shaver when the beard is thick,not only causes pulling of the beard,but also the blades get quickly damaged, and dull, and this beard trimmer can cut the long beard to a very short beard, shaveable for the regular shaver. - Mustache Trimmer - Conair'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information