Sunday 11 September 2011

Babydoll - babydoll, sexy lingerie


This lingerie looked so cute on the internet, but when I got it I was SO disappointed! It is really trashy looking and poor quality. I put it on to see if it would look cute on, and it is made so poorly that it doesn't even fit where the boobs are supposed to be! It is pretty trampy, and i would not recommend it to ANYONE! I didn't feel cute in it at all, I felt ugly and really wanted to throw it away. Escante Women's Polka Dot Baby Doll, Black/White, Small

This is very cute! The Only problem is minor and thats the breast area is padded and not made for Big breasted women. That said though a 44DD here and even though it is a little small there it still worked. Im a plus size women and this still looks very cute on me. Just order a size up. Husband liked it alot. Shipment was pretty fast as well. Only gave a 4 star bc of boob area otherwise it would be like a 6.

This was a Christmas present for my boyfriend. We browsed amazon together for what he would like, and picked this set. I wasn't thrilled with it, but as long as he thought it was great, I didn't mind.



When it arrived and I tried it on, the cups for the breasts did not fit as well as I hoped. I felt like my breasts were spilling out of them. The ruffles in the front didn't cover my tummy quite as well as I'd hoped, but then again I am my worst critic about my body size.



My boyfriend however loved it. I guess his enthusiasm made me feel better about wearing it. As long as he's happy with the gift, I'm happy!

This covers a girls stomach wonderfully and my boyfriend loved it. I don't care so much for the frills but I don't think I really knew what I was expecting. It is cute, and being a C cup, I barley fit the cups. Anyone bigger than that would never be able to fit into em. And my boyfriends only complaint was that he wish that panties were a thong or what not instead. But other than that he really loved it. It's a cute girly outfit.

I bought a 2X and it fits more like a Large. It's super cute and nothing like I have seen before but I have to squeeze my breasts in to this little bra thing. I know my husband will like it though ;)

I figured being for a 3x the room in the bra would be MUCH bigger, but it wasn't at all. I can barely wear it because of the bra. It's ridiculous trying to keep my breasts in. The outfit itself is very cute and comfy as long as you don't have anything over a C-cup [unlike me].

Well, I got this top today in the mail and was really excited to try it on. Unfortunately the boob part fits very oddly. Like they put the cups too close together and it looks kinda weird. One side of the pink ribbon was too long, so it just hung there all loose instead of lining the bottom of the cups. I safety pinned it though, and it looks fine now. I really like the polka dotted bottom part though, it's nice and flowy and soft. I still love the top, the boob area is just kinda awkward.

This babydoll is super cute!!! i am not a small girl in any way, and i would have liked to have ordered a size L or XL, but they only had M and 1XL, so i got the M. it fits real nice and looks cute! The only probleam is that the boob area is way to small!! i am only a 34-36 B/C cup and it looks way to small! so might be cute opn someone who has no boobs lol... but my boyfriend loved it! it is nice and comfortable! it hides ur stomach well (if u have one) i have had 2 kids one is 6 and the other 5 months, so its nice to hide the tummy!!! loved it!! great price, super fast shipping and is woth every cent!!! - Sexy Lingerie - Intimate - Babydoll'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information