Thursday 15 September 2011

Button Batteries - battery, lithium battery


Unfortunately, after going to 3 stores, no one had the CR2032 battery. I checked Amazon, and as is usually the case, not only did they have them in stock, but I paid the same price for 5 as I usually do for 2. And I didn't have to leave the house. Batteries are top quality Energizer with an expiration date well into the future. Bottom line: stock up before you need them at a very good price. Think 5 is too many? With the expiration well into the future, you can buy them now and still have fresh batteries on hand. Energizer 2032 Battery CR2032 Lithium 3v (1 Pack of 5)

I just received this item after ordering it on the weekend. Every one of the five batteries was dead on receipt, so back they go to Amazon.



There was no date on the packaging other than a copyright of 2006, so I have no idea how old they are.

I received the items as ordered. The batteries didn't last long, around 2 weeks for each battery. Which was for the delay in rating the item. I thought it was maybe just one or 2 batteries out of the original order that may have been bad. When I discovered that it wasn't, or that it wasn't because of the device they were used in, (as evidenced by the exact brand of battery purchased elsewhere and the device works fine), I submitted my feedback.

Once I had submitted my feedback, the seller IMMEDIATELY called me and asked me to remove it. Stating they were a "family company and feedback like this could hurt them." They said they would send out a new batch if I removed the feedback. I refused until the new product arrived and I was able to assure the quality of the product. After the phone call, I received an email telling me it was more likely a device issue and not the batteries themselves. They were rude and incredibly condescending on the phone. The email(s) I have received leave little in grammatical efforts and their spelling is pathetic. IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM ARE THEY PROFESSIONAL BY ANY STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION. I have since asked them to NOT send a replacement batch and to refrain from ANY further contact due to their lack of professionalism and rude demeanor via phone and email. There's no such thing as a good excuse and as far as I can tell, this company makes every effort to ensure they are not held responsible and purely look for the positive feedback. If one looks through any poor rating they have earned, it is followed by a seller's response with it being someone else's fault.

I would not recommend them purely out of fear they would "bully" to get positive feedback. I am completely appalled by their business practices and lack of ethics.

Before I bought this, I read a lot of reviews stating that these batteries were old. And as far as I can tell, they are. They had a copyright date of 2006. But Batteries tend to have a long shelf life if not in use, and who is to say that the copyright date is necessarily the same date as manufacturing. So as of now, I have no problems with these batteries. I'm using them in a Sega Saturn, and it hasn't died after a month. I'm satisfied enough. Typically this type of battery is supposed to last about a year inside of a Sega Saturn, so with the five in the pack, I would expect them to last that long, and if so, it's not a bad deal considering just buying one of these batteries from Radio Shack would cost more then buying a 5-pack online.

+



Great deal, really the best way to get CR2032.

These cells are fresh, made in Japan with a date code of KA {January 2011}



Date code on batteries themselves,..NOT the packaging 'copyright' date.



**recommended**



______________________________________________

also: purchased @ Photoland NY

Had purchased some of the "low cost" batteries in the past for the Alltrax EXRAY digital speedometer but they just didn't last. The Energizers batteries work great and last like the originals. The speedometers require better batteries and now our customers will be very happy. Will definitely buy from RMC again, fast service at a good price. - Lithium Battery - Button Batteries - Watch Batteries - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information