Thursday 1 September 2011

Camera Accessory Bags


At ten dollars, this camera is great value for money. It is as good, if not better than, fifty dollar camera bag from Canon. I use it for video camera Canon HV-20. The Zeikos bag has 2 adjustable compartments, and I use one for charger and one for the camera. Most other bags, including Canon, have just one big compartment where it is hard to squeeze in camera and the charger. Two zippered side pockets can be used for mini DV tapes, remote and memory cards but are too small for extra battery. The back pocket can also be used for thin objects like memory card, manual etc. Construction appears sturdy but padding could be thicker. Shoulder strap and handle work well. Overall, excellent value for money. Zeikos ZE-CA48B Deluxe Soft Medium Camera and Video Bag

I purchased this camera bag for my Canon Powershot SX20IS Digital Camera with 20x zoom. It fits nicely in the bag, along with the lens hood, battery charger and extra batteries in a separate zippered compartment. Very compact, yet plenty of room for the camera and extras. Two small side compartments that have no way to secure so are basically worthless for anything of value. Has a belt loop, handle, and shoulder strap. The camera case might be a little too bulky to loop through your belt. I have returned 2 other bags that did not fit my camera well before I found this little gem.

This is a very well made bag, but watch your camera size lol this medium bag only holds one with equipment, not two!How ever, I am inclined to simply buy a second bag as this one is awesome! Great compartments with easy accessibility, and believe it or not ,the small size only makes it easy and comfortable to carry and doesn't get in the way! Two thumbs up on this bag! :D

I bought this last spring for my Canon SX20IS and have found it to be a great little bag. Granted, I don't carry around big extra lenses, but it fits the camera and other miscellaneous stuff just fine. I don't want to carry a camera bag and a purse and this bag has plenty of room to stow the camera and all the stuff I usually pack in my purse - wallet, tissues, glasses, keys, pencils, pens, chapstick, cell phone and more. For the price, it can't be beat.

After seeing the prices of other camera bags, I chose this one. I'm glad I did, it's a steal. I have not yet had any issues with this bag. If your camera has a medium size lens attached (like an 80-200mm) that's all you'll be able to fit in it, and it'll be tight. However, with a smaller lens, I am able to fit my camera (Rebel T2i) with attached lens (kit 18-55mm), and the battery charger and some cords in it. Be aware of that. It does have side pockets for storing memory cards, lens filters, etc, which is nice. I have recently outgrown the bag, and am probably going to purchase a second one of these for just lenses and other items. The shoulder strap is very basic and in my opinion doesn't extend long enough, but that may just be preference. Also the strap latches are plastic, not extremely durable, but not really cheap either. The velcro divider does it's job fine. It says it's water resistant, and I agree with that; I can see it protecting against some water, but probably not prolonged exposure like rain. The inner lining isn't fabric, it's nylon, like a wind breaker.

Overall I like the bag, and it's definitely a bargain. I wish it were a little larger, but if you need a larger bag, buy a different model (or 2 of these).

It's cheap, does it's job, if only they had slightly better zippers this bag would have been a winner for me. IT did fit my Nikon D3000 with it's 18-55 mm Lens with some space to spare, I was also able to squeeze in a spare 55-200 lens.



Buy it if you won't be using the zipper a lot.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information