Thursday 1 September 2011

Make-up Brushes - brush set, makeup brush set


I just got it in the mail today. Overall, I am very impresed with the selection and quality. I mostly got this particular product because of the variety of eyeshadow brushes. The brushes are super soft, and seem very durable. The bigger brushes come with plastic 'brush guards'. My favorite brush is the foundation brush which feels amazing on my skin. Not only are the brushes soft, but they are very full. The only concern with the brushes is the small fan one-it seems a little less full than what I wanted. But, it does seem sturdy/durable. With regards to the case, it is amazing. It not only can fit the brushes that came with the case, it can hold other brushes as well. I have my large ELF powder brush, fan brush, a revlon dome brush, and several other brushes. The case even closes with extra brushes in it. This will be amazing for travel. The reason you can fit extra brushes is becuase the pockets for the smaller brushes can streatch just a little bit to hold two small burshes or just one smaller brushes. So far, I highly recommend, and will hopefully update after I have washed and used them for the first time. The kit has enough for a beginner while also providing room to grow. If you want additonal brushes, I highly recommend E.L.F. While the cheap price may throw you off, they are amazing. My favorite is ELF Eyeshadow "C" brush. Bundle Monster 15pc Studio Pro Makeup Make Up Cosmetic Brush Set Kit w/ Black Faux Crocodile Case - For Eye Shadow, Blush, Eyeliner, Etc. - Makeup Brushes - Brush Set - Makeup Brush Set - Makeup Brush'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information