Thursday 8 September 2011

Camera Bracket - diffuser, flash bracket


I am glad I took a chance on a new seller as there was not any feedback for ALZO on Amazon when I was researching which kit to purchase. Free shipping was included, and I had the kit within a few days. I am very pleased with this product. It is sturdy yet lightweight for its size. I was worried about the quality for the price, but this will work perfect for portrait and wedding shoots. I have tried a few different types of flash brackets but have not been happy with the weight, quality or design of any of them. However, this one is perfect. You can not beat the price for everything that is included in this kit. Even though it was not all listed, included is storage pouches for everything: the softbox, the softbox connector hardware, a connector with two hot shoes and the very conveniently made telescoping flip bracket itself. For every other seller I researched, you have to at least buy the softbox connector hardware separately for $25-$30 extra. Putting the kit all together, it would seem like it would be too bulky and awkward to use, but I am not having any trouble getting used to it. Even attaching my 30D with a battery grip on it, it flips horizontally and vertically without a hitch. ALZO Flip Flash ® Bracket Softbox Kit - Achieve studio quality images with your Portable Flash Speedlight - for all DSLR - by alzodigital.com

This product is compact and has a very good build quality. Just do not forget to buy the hotshoe to hotshoe off camera cord. I ended up ordering mine just before I needed it and had to pay for rush shipping. I would recommend this unit.

This product is awesome. Very well built. I'm a professional photographer and I've used this product indoor for headshots and the results are great. The light from the soft box looks like the studio lighting for capturing headshots and portrait with limiting distance from the subject. Shipping was fast and I didn't have any problem with this product. I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a versatile studio like lighting. Don't forget to use it with a monopod or tripod because it can be a little heavy.

First of all this product provides a nice carrying case which is a bonus.



Easy to assemble and gives just the right amount of light.



I take alot of pictures at area pools of swimmers. In water normal flash works well



but lighting when you are trying to get a picture of the kids out of the water is another story.



I find this to work well. I beleive the gym and pool lights are a sodium vapor light which gives off a yellow glow.



this helped to eliminate my problem. Excellent quality and great price here on amazon

Excellent build quality. Works great. It's like carrying around a mini studio light. My only complaint is there is no real lockdown in the vertical position which offers bit of give / wiggle. Other than that, this is the best I've seen , especially at this great price!

The quality of this product is better than what I expected! I have had many fellow photographers ask me where I got this gem. Most flash brackets flip the flash. This flips the camera. Easy to set up & use. It is awkward to carry for long periods, but worth it when you see the results. The ability to get that flash raised up so far is a huge plus. Highly recommended!

The Alzo comes with no instructions. Anyone will figure out how to put the Velcro "soft box" head together. Attaching the flash secured correctly so the soft box brackets, camera is difficult. There are two brackets. One to be used for the soft box, and one to be used without the box. You got to figure out the one you need, and configure.



The output light is actually very good. It does a great job for the price. Quality? Not so good. As one mentioned it is light-weight. To advertise that this item can be used for medium format cameras is pressing the issue big time. The way the camera/box/flash connect to the tripod places extreme stress on the major joints, and camera even leans (Using a Canon EOS 55-250mm, Speedlite 420ex.



We'll make it work. Might have to re-engineer the weight distribution so the item will be sturdy enough not to break. - Photography - Flash Bracket - Diffuser - Softbox'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information