Wednesday 21 September 2011

Cd Alarm Clock Radio


I really like this alarm clock, but it has some major flaws.



Pros: Being able to wake up to a song is really awsome

The display is very visable at night

Dual alarm system is handy if you have a schedual that you regularly get up at different times





Cons: No battery backup (This is a must, because the house power in most places flickers at least once a month and resets the alarm)



I gave it a two, becasue I need a batery backup. I had to buy one to use this alarm and that is annoying Sony ICFCD815 Dream Machine Dual Alarm Clock CD Player with AM / FM Stereo Radio

I purchased this clock radio from Amazon after having done some research on quality, price and variety of choices in clock radios. I find it easy to use and easy to set up. The sound quality is good and the alarm is loud enough to wake me even when I am fast asleep. I like the fact that when I play a CD as I go to bed, it will turn off automatically when the CD is over.

My mom wanted a cd player or LED clock for her room, so I bought this for her 93rd Mother's Day present! She loves it and uses the cd player all the time! The sound is good and clear so she doesn't have to turn it way up! Thank you from both of us!

Clock radios are great to wake up to, if they happen to be playing a song you like. This one lets me fall asleep to my favorite tunes and wake up to them as well. Puts me in a good mood for the whole day.

I really like this clock radio. I do miss battery backup and the CD function has no repeat... my son likes a cd to play through the night, but it only goes through once. Sound is great, ability to hookup mp3 is neat and the numbers are super easy to read at night!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information