Sunday 25 September 2011

Cross Pendants - cross pendants


This is a nice cross for the money. The necklace part is a piece of leather cord that seems a bit to stiff for the wieght of this cross. It doesn't lay like it should, but I'm hoping after a break in period it will lay better. If it doesn't I will put this on a chian or softer piece of cord. Over all a nice value cross Stainless Steel Nail and Copper Wire Cross Pendant on Leather Cord by Bob Siemon, 30"

This is an excellent Cross.Other reviews have said that the Cross doesn't lay right because of the leather strap.This was true for me too.I bought the bigger Cross like this and it lays just like it should.With the cord being 30 inches the bigger Cross really looks great and more masculine.Both Crosses are great,but I prefer the bigger one.

Great valu!! This was a gift for my son. This was packed well in a neat little box, the shipping time was fantastic! He loved the cross, the craftsmanship was excellent.. but stuggled with the cord, it would not shape properly. We put the cross on another cord and he won't take it off! - Cross Pendants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information