Sunday 25 September 2011

Fountain Pens - fountain pens


Title sums it up, doesn't it? Cartridge or inkwell-based refills are an economical way to keep the pen flowing. For those of us who do daily journaling, the price savings really adds up.



I wish the international size held more ink, however. I can use up one of these in a week or two of regular writing, and a greater volume would probably be more economical and reduce waste. Still, the standardization has value in and of itself. Monteverde International Size Cartridge to Fit Fountain Pens, Black, 6 per Pack (G302BK)

Bought this for my wife's fountain pen, and it fits perfectly. I was a little skeptical at first thinking that it might not fit, but then again this is a standard size for most if not all fountain pens.

I have a Diplomat fountain pen, and most office stores have stopped carrying refills for it. Amazon to the rescue again!



The ink cartridges come in a blister pack of six, they write well, and last long. I keep hand written journal and am still on the first cartridge after a month.



I average two pages a night, plus sundry writing tasks, so I am well satisfied.



Good product.

This fountain pen cartridge fits my pen although I don't have a Monteverde pen. i thought the price was reasonable and shipping was fast. My only complaint is that the burgundy color is not as rich as I would like. - Fountain Pens'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information