Friday 2 September 2011

Dont Waste Your Money - iphone cable, ipod accessories


This cable was able to successfully charge and sync to my Macbook Pro. It is however a generic cable with no apple logo. PLEASE NOTE: This cable is very short.. 3 Inches to be exact. Maybe they ran out of wire? Seriously, it seems well made and if you need a short cable I would recommend it. White USB Data Cable for iPhone 3G, 2G, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iPod Classic

Bought this cable so I could have one at work to go along with the one I have at home. Works perfectly. The only thing I would mention is that there are 2 buttons that you have to press to get the connector out of the phone. Its not exactly like the original cable where you could just pull the cable out. Its not hard or anything, just something you didnt have to do with the original cable. Other than that, fits fine and works great.

I ordered 5 cables. The order and shipping was great. I have had one of the cables just fall apart where the cable meets the connector end that goes into the iPhone. I can not complain too much because it is A LOT cheaper than buying actual ones from Apple or their retailers. If the cable had not gone bad already, I would have given this 5 stars.

I have to rate this the worst purchase I have ever made on Amazon thus far because the seller intentionally displays the wrong image for the product, and while the product somewhat serves the functionality, it is bulky, and not what I ordered.



Very disappointed!



-Ehsan

Hi I'm 13 years old. I had an IPod touch cord that broke and wouldnt work so I tried a bunch of different places to get a cheap cord but they never worked. Then I found this product. It seemed to look fine online. And when it came in the mail I was elated and surprised to see that they cords were actual apple ones.(I ordered two) Currently the cords are working out fabulous and soon I'm going to buy more before there gone. So I strongly recommend this cord to you.(:

I ordered three of these last week. So far I have tested two of them and they work perfectly (on an iphone 3Gs as well as an old school nano... I think 2nd gen). They are authentic (or at least look authentic enough to fool an avid mac user) and printed with "Designed by Apple in California Assembled in China". A few reviewers mentioned the cable is short. All of mine came with the regular length. Pretty content with only needing to pay $1.25/item instead of $20 in the store! - Usb - Ipod Touch - Iphone Cable - Ipod Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information