Saturday 17 September 2011

Easy To Use


I bought 8 hole punches for a school project for my classroom. I think that I had four different kinds, two that I picked up here and three other kinds from office supply stores, Target and Wal-Mart. These two Swingline (which I thought would be great since I love the staplers) were the worst of the bunch and the most expensive!) Two that I got for under a dollar at another place worked at least twice as well. The others cost me either 1.50 or $2 each. One of the hole punches worked for a little while and then wouldn't work any more at all and the other worked but only kind of and was very hard to use. I wouldn't buy these again! I wish that there had been reviews before I purchased these back in October!!! Swingline Handheld 1 Hole Punch, 5 Sheet Capacity, Chrome (A7074005S)'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information