Sunday 25 September 2011

Epson 69 Ink Cartridge - epson 69 ink cartridge, printer cartridge


Do yourself a favor, and buy any brand but Epson. The ink seems to dry up in the cartridges in a matter of a few weeks, and on the NX400 you can't print if *any* cartridge is empty, so you have to open a new one even if you don't need that color for the job you're printing. It's an obvious ploy to sell more ink.



Personally, I'll never buy another Epson printer because of the high cost of ink. Epson 69 Series DURABrite Ultra Color Ink Cartridges - Multipack (T069520) in Retail Packaging

DON'T BUY FROM THIS SELLER...Seller listed items with photos and text Epson Originals refurbished, using UltraBrite inks. Contacted seller why order is 1-week late shipping, when already emailed Tracking Number, said order canceled because I gave him 1-star rating for last order, 25-percent ink full and only makes lines. Poorest Quality product I have ever used. So this means, if you don't give sellers 5-star ratings, you can't buy from them anymore? I reported him to Epson USA which said he cannot legally use their images, text and specifications - selling Generics. Also reported to Amazon POOR business Code of Ethics. I think Epson USA will be contacting seller and Amazon about falsely soliciting business....

I did not know that epson offered a color multipack in the high capacity cartridges (68 instead of 69), which will hopefully increase the time between changes. Plus, it was a better price than regular cartridges. No problems to report yet after one month.

Epson stylus ink replacement is good but quickly runs out; don't understand why printer has to use color ink to print out black and white documents, therefore, making the colored inks run out faster. I think it's a gadget by Epson to make people buy their ink cartridges.

The product was delivered on time and in great condition. I replaced my existing cartridges and straight away i was getting better printing quality. I wish there was the 68 Series (Hi-Capacity) catridges available which would last twice the number of papers as the 69 series.

Epson makes excellent ink and printers. I use this ink for my Epson Workforce 600 and do daily color printing although not a ton of photos. I am thrilled with the life of the ink cartridges, I rarely have to change them. I especially appreciate how quickly Epson ink dries and has no trouble with highlighters. The colors look as bright as ever and never smear or bleed.

When I changed my ink cartridge in my Epson printer says it is not compatible and now my printer does not work because it thinks there is no ink in it. I have had this printer for about 2 years and all of the other ink cartriges I've purchased for it have worked except these. Now I have to by more ink cartriges because the set I bought from this seller don't work. Complete waste of money!

I recently purchased a set of black and color cartridges from Tech Copy through Amazon for My EPSON Workforce 310 printer. I received a defective cyan cartridge and Tech Copy sent me a replacement quickly. Now I am using the printer with no problem at all. I would give the product a five star rating and appreciated very much the quick resolution from Tech Copy.



Rudy Calagday

Downey, California, USA

It is clear that the printers are just a hook. The money you have to invest in cartridges, specially with this one, is a total rip-off.

Printing quality is ok, but it is too expensive when you consider the cost ot ink. Think again if this is the kind of printer for you.

I've been using epson printers for over 15 years and I've come to rely on their printers and scanners. Buying original is always best but I do admit I sometimes buy the imitation ones and alternate it with the original. If I use mostly replacement inks, they are prone to print head blockages. - Ink Cartridge - Epson 69 Ink Cartridge - Inkjet Printer - Printer Cartridge'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information