Sunday 25 September 2011

Made In China - inexpensive, knife


Where you gonna get a knife of this quality for 11 smackaroo's.

This is a better knife than the one I bought at bass pro for $30.

Sturdy, easy open, no blade wobble.

This puppy is razor sharp and will cut up a box, sharpen a pencil

or skin a squirrel if you choose to do so.

I recommend this blade 100%. Smith & Wesson CK105H Extreme Ops Knife

I bought this knife as a replacement. In opening it up I was immediately impressed by what a great feel and how light this little knife is. Weighed it out, and it's only 85.8g. Shaved a little bit of weight on my camping pack. I bought it for camping, and can't wait to put it to use. It seems really sharp. Only time will tell how it will hold up over time and abuse.

Hello! I picked up this knife at a gun show I was at because the price was right and I liked the shape. Surprisingly, it's better than about 10 other knives that I own, even more expensive ones. I'm sure some of you with complaints may have received a bad apple, but mine is not only decent, it's great! The clip is made well, the blade is beveled on both sides, and it is extremely light without being cheaply made. Mine opens so smooth and quietly that I can open it in my pocket or behind my back with ease, and I can even hold the thumb opener and snap my wrist and open it that way. For the money, this has outpaced many other 10-50 dollar knives I have owned. I'd risk buying another one for the price.

Bought this knife because it was so inexpensive and i was ordering the knife i really wanted. It's been three months now and at work and home this knife is worth* the price. The blade holds a nice edge it's light weight and solid. I work in construction and demolition so my knife gets daily use and it is holding up well.

The first one I bought was terrible. It was too hard to flick the blade out, and it would make a squeaky noise when doing so. When I did manage to get the blade out, it would jam, and I would have to pry the lock closed.

I returned it and got a new one.

This one works great! Super easy to flick out with one hand. Very smooth. Needs some sharpening, but that's a given.

First off, for the $11.21, I certainly admit this to be a good buy. However I bought this because I had lost it years ago, and was hoping to rekindle some lost flame.

I bought it at Gander Mtn. in Arizona. It was much more expensive. And it operated smooth as butter.



After opening my new one from Amazon... I am frustrated as to how difficult it is to get the knife "opening" initially with the thumb stud! I have to push up almost to the point of miscomfort.

Once open, the blade does lock quite nicely. Overall the shape, and style just don't impress me as much I guess. I would check out the SWMP1B/2B knives instead.



Now on what J. Sweaney (Kerrville Tx) said: I do not believe this is counterfeit. ([...]) They have the same knife on their website, just another color.

I received this knife in new condition, in less than a week from Amazon. It's a great knife - very light, pretty and VERY sharp. It's the easiest opening knife I've ever had, using just a thumb. It's a great addition to my knife collection. Top marks to Smith & Wesson and to Amazon.

I purchased one of these (blue in color) at a scout camp 3-4 years ago. It was a wonderful purchase. The knife is rugged and extremely comfortable in my hand. The only 2 issues i've noticed is that the action's a little tight when you first unbox it (easily fixed by loosening the bolt slightly w/ your thumb) and eventually the screws begin to come loose. After loosening the bolt slightly, it became incredibly easy to flip out with a slight wrist flick, and the second issue only arose after 4 years of ownership and use. A normal allan wrench can tighten the screws back up quite easily.



would definitely recommend this knife to anyone looking for a non-utility knife for camping or anything else.

Let's face it: you get what you pay for. This is a cheap knife.



However, for the extremely cheap price you will pay, you receive a knife that will last a couple years with day-to-day activity (opening Amazon boxes, cutting duct tape, or just showing your friends that you have a new "Smith and Wesson"). It is Smith and Wesson in name only, but should still be rated according to what you receive for such a cheap price.



Smooth, quick action and the knife hasn't loosened up any after a few months of constant use. It's not huge, but beware. It's not a tiny knife, either. Concealment is not easy.



Overall, a 4/5 star knife, which I have valued taking into account the cheap price. - Knife - Inexpensive - Swat - Pocket Knife'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information