Tuesday 20 September 2011

Exercise Pants - leggings, exercise pants


So I am partial to ordering pants online since I am quite short (5'3") and I have been longing for a new pair of yoga pants. I have used my Everlast yoga pants to it's full life and it has started to fade so when I finally found these online I was anticipating that I would hate it since pants never seem to fit me. Well I just received them today and I am in LOVE. I will buy more pairs for sure and I hope they never stop making them. They are perfect to wear at home, school, gym, sleeping, or even going out. They have a perfect fit and they are sooooo comfortable. My old yoga pants were more on the spandex-y side but this one does not have the spandex feel but it looks fittingly amazing! I got them in black but I will be sure to buy more colors and maybe even more pairs of black for the future!!! American Made Apparel Women's Stretch Cotton Yoga Pant - Black 8300 M

I was a little bit concern ordering them online since I tend to be quite picky when I buy pants for myself and it was the first time ordering aparel from amazon.com. However, I've got them today, at less than a week after I placed the order, and I LOVE THEM!!! This pair of pants looks and feels great. THANK YOU, Andrew Christian!

I ordered these pants and received them in just a few days. They are very comfortable -- I'm already planning to order more! Do keep in mind that they run on the small side...I wear a small in most other pants, but ordered a medium after reading other reviews, and the medium fits perfectly.

I ordered these yoga pants for a gift. after i placed the order, the person notified me she had told me the wrong size. the first order came to me in amazing time. i sent them back and got my 2nd order just as quick. everything was handled wonderfully. i am very impressed w/this ordering site and will purchase items in the future...........good job!!!!!!

I like the pants though as others have said they run a tad small. However, the sizing chart and description say they will have a 32-34 inch inseam, the pair I received has a 38" inseam!! If I were a fashion model who was 6 feet tall I'd be thrilled! Well, I'm neither one. Sorry Christian, I'll have to return these!

I read all of these reviews prior to purchasing. There all all correct in their own way. Although the one customer was complaining about the pants being long - that was true for the pair I had recieved. That was great though! I am that 6 ft tall female. Okay, maybe only 5'8" but I'm still all legs. And the sizes do run very small. I usually wear large yoga pants but the XL fits awesome. So be sure to order a size larger that usual and expect to have long pants.

I have been looking for yoga pants in my size for a few months now and I have been to several stores but got nothing that I liked. I just got my order and these pants are just FABULOUS! I love the cut and fit. And the measuring chart worked perfectly. I'm going to buy some more of these!

I ordered one pair of these just to test them before I bought more. They arrived today and I have already ordered two more! They are a lovely lightweight stretch jersey material that is super comfortable. They do fit quite snuggly so order up a size as others have suggested. I am six feet tall and have a 34 inch inseam with flats and these are the perfect length. I also love that they are not low rise as are most other yoga pants. The waistband is a very generous (over six inches) width so you can fold down for less coverage, or leave as is for more coverage. I ordered the heather gray color and it provides nice coverage as to panty pattern/color but there is VPL so keep that in mind if you're wearing these in public. I also washed (warm water) and dried (regular heat) these before wearing and had no shrinkage issues that other reviewers have suggested might happen. All in all I am incredibly pleased! These are my new "go to" pant to wear around the house and yard.



Update: I did have one of the three pants I purchased shrink a tiny bit in length, maybe one inch. They are still perfectly fine and still a good length to wear with sneakers, but I wanted to update with my experience.

The pants are very comfortable and the material is definitely thick enough to do yoga/exercise. What I particularly appreciate is the length. My inseam is ~29" so the XS was perfect...especially for petites like me! I was having trouble finding pants with the right length and fit, so I would highly recommend these pants :) - Active Pants - American Apparel - Leggings - Exercise Pants'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information