Tuesday 20 September 2011

Finish Nailer - cordless nailer, finish nailer


So glad I decided to give this gun a go! I've been using Paslode finishers for a while now and needed a new one. This bostitch was cheaper, which made me have my doubts. They were quickly put to rest when the gun turned up. So light, well designed, small batteries, so much quieter than the paslodes. I thought maybe because the gun is physically smaller as well (only by a small amount) that it would lack the power to drive nails all day. Once again I was mistaken. Bostitch have a very good reputation over here in Australia which is why I got it and it has far exceeded anything I expected. The nails are easy to find also as they are a common size. Well done Bostitch, I'll be sticking with it from now on. Bostitch GFN1564K 15-Guage Cordless Angled FN Finish Nailer - Finish Nailer - Finish Nailers - Cordless Nailer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information