Friday 16 September 2011

Faceplates - iphone glass screen, faceplate


Seller responded quickly after my first inquiry on shipping, and after screen digitizer was received it had a tear in one of the connectors so I notified seller of damage this morning and this afternoon they sent me a tracking number for the replacement product!!! Highly recommend!! A++++ Apple iPhone 3g Cracked Lcd Glass Digitizer Touch Screen Cover Replacement Part + Tools + Guide ( only for iPhone 3g, not for 3gS )

everything you needed was enclosed - but it was not an easy job took hours to do - and at the end the glass at the top cracked. I went and got a new phone instead of trying to fix the old one Was much easier

I watched numerous videos on youtube and other sites before I began the installation. It took me about an hour or an hour and a half on my first attempt, and everything worked perfectly. Sure beats paying Apple 200$ for a new screen, ha.

Well I received everything except the guide on how to replace my cracked screen on my iPhone, so I watched tons of videos on YouTube and none of them ever mentioned how to put the tiny ribbon cable back in place and I ended up cracking it. I put it all back together and it looked like it was going to work fine but it doesn't do anything when I touch the screen, it doesn't recognize or repond to my fingers at all. So somehow I messed it up. I was without a phone for 2 weeks until I ended up buying a new iPhone from Apple. :( - Ginger - Iphone Glass Screen - Faceplate - Faceplates'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information