Thursday 15 September 2011

Firefighter Suit - aeromax, firefighter


I bought this costume for my son for this year's Halloween. It has gotten a great review from our friends and family. The material is great and looks very real. I already have request from family to save it for their son next year. My son enjoyed the costume a lot. The sizing is a bit confusing. My son is 3 years old and the 2/3 size would fit up to 5 year old child. Aeromax Jr. Fire Fighter Suit with Helmet, Size 4/6 - Tan

I had looked everywhere for a fire fighter suit for my grandson. His dad is in fire school so he wanted to look just like his dad. This one is exactly the same color and everything so he was so proud when I gave it to him. He even won the costume contest at the mall. The quality of the suit was amazing and it was shipped very quickly. I will certainly use Amazon in the future and recommend them highly.

We bought this suit for my 2.5 year old son for a Halloween costume. (My son wears sizes 3/4T, so the suit is a little big.)



The high quality of the fabric, fasteners, and seams make it perfect for imaginative play all year 'round.



The suit is so well made that I can't imagine it falling apart. He loves it, and the value -- 2 full years of play -- is remarkable.

My son loved this. It looks fairly realistic compared to all the other fire fighter costumes that I looked at. And it has no plastic or vinyl running thru it....all fabric. It runs a little big and is a little darker than tan. More like a deep beige. But all in all still worth the money. My son put it on as soon as it was dropped off and hasn't taken it off yet. :) Fast shipping, reasonable and packed nicely.

We got this for our 2 1/2 year old son. His daddy is a volunteer fireman and he decided he wanted to be a fireman for Halloween so instead of spending money on a costume that would not last we found this and bought it. Let me tell you, the hardest thing is trying to tell a 2 1/2 year old that it's 90+ degrees out and he can't wear it 24/7. He really does want to wear it all the time, even to bed! He has older sisters and we have to go to school games and events and needless to say our little fireman is there.....uniform and all!!! Wonderful product and will last a VERY long time. We did order the next size up and it is adjustable so still fits him well with a lot of room to grow.

I purchased this costume for my son, and he loves to wear it all the time. We have received so many compliments, especially from several fire fighters who have told me the costume is the most authentic looking fireman's costume they've ever seen. This costume is sturdy and will stand up to years of imaginative play!

Before buying this suit, I read all of the reviews that praised its quality. Those reviews were right on! This suit is very realistic and made extremely well. My 4 year old wants to wear it every day.

Very sturdy and authentic looking costume and my 3 year old loved it. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a fire fighter costume. Only complaint was that the seller never replied to my email regarding the shipping status but I was happy to receive it in just over a week.

This thing puts the other kids stuff to shame.

It is expensive, but if you have a child that loves to play firefighter, this one will hold up to years (or until outgrown) of play. Beautiful detail, and great construction with heavy woven fabric that can be repaired if any stitching comes loose.

The helmet also has an inner suspension like a real hard hat, so it can be adjusted perfectly and stay on when running in circles screaming siren sounds at the top of your lungs.

I bought the size 4/6 for my boy when he was 4 1/2, and it was a little big. At 5 it fits him almost perfect, and he should be able to year it for maybe another year thanks to the loose fit.

My son has worn this costume for the past two years. Originally purchased in 2008 for Halloween, it has since become more than just a fireman costume. Sometimes it's an astronaut suit, sometimes it's an action figure suit. All in all, this is one of the best playthings we have bought for him. It's held up remarkably well - just one small issue with one of the hooks on the strap. Otherwise, it has taken a lot of hard playtime without and rips, tears or fading. - Costume - Firefighter - Kids - Aeromax'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information