Thursday 15 September 2011

Inflatable Mattress - air mattress, guest bed


I purchased a no name air mattress for fifty dollars at target and it lasted two months before it started to leak. Since I need a mattress for everyday use I decided to search for a good quality one to last. I looked at reviews and found nothing but good things about this company. The reviews were about the non raised version of this and I didn't find any for this one so I just want everyone to know how good this really is. I got the package fast and opened it up. It inflated in about 3 minutes and I got on it and started stress testing it. I had my elbows and knees support my body on it and it did not stretch like the one I used before in those spots. I was very pleased. The material used is very high quality and feels durable and stretch resistant. The seams are high quality and after sleeping in it the first day I knew I made the right choice. I'm 6'4" and 300 lbs and this mattress handled me very well i think. If you are looking for an airbed look no further this will do just fine. SimplySleeper SS-89Q Premium Queen Raised Air bed (airbed / air mattress) with Built-in Pump (Highest Quality Air Mattress Material in Market - Puncture & Stretch Resistant!) - Best material in the market!

It's a great product and here's why: my wife and I ordered this air mattress because we needed something to sleep on in our new house while waiting for our regular bed to be shipped. We slept on it for over two weeks and were completely satisfied. The built-in pump is great- no separate pieces to keep track of. The mattress stays inflated throughout the night. With other mattresses I've woken up on the hard floor with a sore back. Every couple of days we had to just add a few seconds of air. The Deflate mode worked fine too. In a couple of minutes it can be rolled up, placed into the included case and stored in a closet. In terms of comfort it's not as effective as a real bed to be sure, but definitely the most comfortable air mattress I've slept on.

I have bought many air mattress over the years this is a strong, strong mattress my guest loved sleeping on it unlike so many others that I have purchased. I have slept on many more expensive mattress with the same features this one stacks right up there but a lot less expensive. I would love to buy another one but they are curently out. Again the deflating process is wonderfull and the carying case is big enough to store your matterss pad too.

After much comparison shopping and having had several other air mattresses over the years, I'm thrilled with my purchase! This product is everything we expected and more - offers easy set-up and break-down, super comfort, seems as durable and holds its air as promised. I would recommend this mattress to anyone!

Although the bed has not been actually slept on or used much in the last 7 months, it has been up and inflated the whole time and so far no leaks. It is thicker plastic than most air beds. It says fully inflated without need for "repumping" more air into it which means there is not even "nominal" air leakage. Great product!

What a great mattress to put in the tent. It makes you feel like you are at home. Inflates in a flash, is solid all the way around and deflates quickly when you're ready to pack up and leave. Had 2 adults and two golden retrievers in the bed and it held up fine. Only thing to remember when camping is make sure the campground has regular outlets, not just 30 or 50 amp outlets. Otherwise make sure you have an adapter or a power inverter that is big enough to handle the load.

Bought this in mid June and have been using it every night since, so far no major leaks or problems with the pump. When aired up it is easy to move around. The pump airs up the bed fast, and was is also very handy is that the pump deflates the bed. Hopefully it will last me for a while, especially for the price. - Inflatable Mattress - Raised Air Bed - Guest Bed - Air Mattress'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information