Thursday 1 September 2011

Fruit Of The Loom - hanes, underwear


If you were previously a briefs wearer before trying out these Comfortsoft Hanes Boxerbriefs, I can see why you may be fussy about the "support" in your underwear products; but for Boxer Shorts wearers wanting to snuggly fit into tighter jeans without the over-supportive feel- or (with boxers) the sudden bagging up, Hanes has found a way to make boxer briefs more boxer than briefs. In addition these are great for saggers, and make your butt more fluently attractive to the ladies without feeling like you're dressed for a WWE wrestling match. The reason why the price is so low is that Hanes is practically the highest selling underwear, t-shirt and clothing brand in the World.

However if you're looking for support:

Medium Support (Support with comfort):

2xist

C-IN2

Firm Support:

Calvin Klein

Puma Hanes ComfortSoft Boxer Brief (Pack of 4) - Medium, Assorted Colors

The whole point of boxer briefs is to offer support and comfort while staying in place. Hanes products only do this for a short period of time before the legs become loose and the boxer briefs turn into regular boxers. I got so tired of this problem that I just bought all boxers because there was no point in wearing boxer briefs anymore. I would recommend boxer briefs made by Old Navy, Under Armour, and Nautica over Hanes. You may pay a bit more, but it's worth it.

I concur with the other reviewer, the legs on these become loose very quickly. I noticed it after only two washings and one wearing. I'm going to hold on to mine, because they are fine for "looser" work clothing, but I'm looking for another brand for "going out" wear.

There's a difference in quality depending on color. The black ones are nice, thick, last long and doesn't get loose during use! The other colors however, seems to be produced in a different manner and gets loose during the day and stays loose after multiple uses. If Hanes sold just the black ones, I'd pay extra for them. Plus, the black ones look the best by far. It's hard to find a good pair of boxer briefs :o(



The ComfortSoft waistband is nice also, which I have not found an equal for. Other types or brands have that usual elastic waistband, that doesn't look nearly as nice.



Hanes, please sell packs of all Black Boxer Briefs for cheap! Otherwise, please some other company do it!!

I ordered these Boxer Briefs last year on Amazon.com and I just re-ordered some more because they are really comfortable and do "their job". I have big legs and these Boxer Briefs are just the right fit.

My husband is in Iraq and I had these shipped directly to him. I asked him about them the other days and he said he "loves 'em" Colors were good (and manly) and they're super comfy. Thanks for "supporting my troop" :)

These are my favorite type of Boxer Briefs. The waistband is smooth and one piece with the rest of the trunks, hardly a seam at all. The tag information is just printed on the trunks too, keeping the amount of uncomfortable itchy things to an absolute minimum. I order a package every month because I just can't have enough colors of these.

The boxers are decent. The cut is okay. I ordered the size corresponding to my waist but they are still slightly big on me. I prefer a tighter fit. Still, they look okay.



I do like them better than http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000PHOGRQ/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img though. - Hanes - Underwear - Best Dress Sock - Boxer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information