Thursday 1 September 2011

photo paper - photo paper


I had some leftover paper from my Epson printer days and decided to try it with the Canon. I like the results with the SG better than any other paper I've tried. I bought more through Amazon - good price, great paper. Epson Semi-Gloss Premium Photo Paper, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 20 Sheets per Pack (S041331)

Seems that in office stores and computer stores I can only find Glossy and Matte. Glossy is TOO glossy and makes pictures stick together, and Matte just looks flat and boring. I've tried semi-gloss from other companies, too, and they don't show the colors right. The Epson Semi-gloss is best I've found for what I need (headshots).

I could just talk about useless thinks, but I'll just mention something for those who consider this the best paper, and want to print 5x7 images.First, this doesn't come in 5x7. So, to print as such, there is a way I've found to print 5x7 with the 1280, and other semi-wide format printers.Load the paper in the tray landscape. (I know, they say not to do it, but it works.) Then, tell the printer to print your 5x7 centered on half letter paper. When the pic is printed, print your other image with the blank half of the page on the right, when you face the printer.although this takes a little longer than might be desired, you now have made the best possible use of this paper, and have 5x7 prints - Photo Paper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information