Friday 16 September 2011

Green Laser - red laser pointer, laser


Ordered two of these lasers through Amazon. I've only had them for a few days, so I can't comment on their longevity. The pointers feel sturdy, not cheaply constructed, and have rubber for easy gripping. The beams are surprisingly bright. Very satisfied so far :) 5mw 532nm Astronomy Powerful Green Laser Pointer - Black

i bought this item at a great price! I was a little sceptical becouse of that reason,but when i got the laser it worked great! I was amazed i could point out stars in the sky (it looks like it goes all the way to the stars it's real cool)and tell my son the different star constelation's!! he loved it all he wanted to do for the next couple of days was go outside and point at the stars!! so is this worth your money i say how do you put a price on moments like that!!! totaly worth the money iv'e already bought another one for my son!

After I opened up the first one I purchased I was impressed in the daylight, it floored me at night. I promptly bought one for each of my brothers for Christmas and 8 months later one of my brothers commented that the laser was the coolest xmas gift ever.



The picture they advertise with looks enhanced and likely is, but the actual pointer delivers - especially with fresh batteries on a dark night. It's so bright it's almost painful to look at in a dark conference room. I can easily see the laser dot on trees/buildings well over 1000' away. It literally looks like it shines to the stars.



I've had mine for a year and it still works great, hard to believe it's so inexpensive. I love it for educating others on the stars. Strongly recommended.



I remember 15 years ago when red pointers had become popular in school, this pointer puts those to shame.

I bough the item for my pitbull since he loves chasing laser lights.This one actually lets me see where it is at 100 yards so i know where he is running to in my yard.I have found it to be good as a toy to shine on my street as people walk by and have no idea where this bright greed dot is coming from lol. - Red Laser Pointer - Laser - Green Laser Pointer - Green Laser'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information