Wednesday 21 September 2011

Guitar Accessories - guitar pedals, behringer


Years ago I owned the Boss version of this pedal. I was happy to find that Behinger's version is virtually identical in sound and operation to the Boss unit. The most important thing is that it's quiet and transparent when not in use. There's only two minor issues that keep it from getting 5 stars. One, the unit is made of plastic. It seems sturdy enough, but it's not metal. Secondly, the power input is on the side next to the input jack. Reaching the power input with your daisy chain power supply could be a little bit more of a stretch than if the input was on the top of the unit, like most pedals. Not a big deal, though. Definitely recommended. Behringer CS400 Compressor Sustainer Ultimate Dynamics Effects Pedal

The title says it all. Great performance, sub par construction. I bought this pedal for the compression and sustain, though, and am very pleased. I use it for both bass and guitar, and it processes the signals well. I am sure it would work well for other instruments or on recordings also. Cheaply made, though. I removed a spring that was seemingly attached to nothing inside the unit. The removal stopped a terrible clicking noise that would have been audible from the stage floor. Plastic encasement means the unit will likely suffer noticeable wear and tear throughout its lifetime. Wish it was better made. Audio reproduction is great!

I can't give 5 stars because behringer makes cheap shelled pedals. I play for a screamo band, and I use a lot of funk in my bass style, this thing is a beautiful thing. Awesome pedal. I don't know about the battery life, and all these behringer pedals feel one bad stomp away from being broke..the good news is that the pedal is affordable. - Pedal Board - Behringer - Guitar Pedal - Guitar Pedals'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information