Thursday 1 September 2011

Inkjet Cartridges - ink cartridge, 75xl


I had an HP 3320 before buying my new HP Photosmart 4480 and the ink for both printers lasted a long time and are of very good quality. The Vivera inks are great quality for photos and time will tell how long the photos actually last. HP 74/75 Ink Cartridge, Combo Pack in Retail Packaging

In late November I bought a new HP printer from Amazon.com. At the same time I ordered two HP 74/75 Inkjet Combo Packs and am happy to report I am very pleased with the quality of the cartridges. When I need more cartridges I will order the same ones.

Company promptly shipped the order but only included the cartridges. This became more of an issue because they also sent along an HP manufacturers rebate form, but this form requires the original UPC from the box that was not included.

My second order -- service has been prompt and products are new. Packaging might not be as expected: instead of combo packs, I received 2 black cartridges, boxed separately, and 2 color cartridges, only in their foil bags. As far as I'm concerned, the less packaging, the better. They are NOT refurbished items, they are new and work well. I'll continue to buy from this company.

HP 74/75 Inkjet Print Cartridge Combo Pack (CC659FN)

The ink cartridges came in record time. They are authentic HP cartridges and work fine. I have not had a bad purchase or delayed delivery with Amazon. I am quite satisfied with the product and the quick delivery through Amazon. Thank you!

Saves me a trip to Staples, where I usually spend more money than I want to. There's not much I can say about the merchandise itself; it's real HP ink in the right cartridges, and it keeps my printer happy, which keeps me happy. Right price, fast delivery. - Ink Cartridge - Hewlett-packard - 75xl - 74xl'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information