Sunday 11 September 2011

Ipod Touch Armband - armband, ipod armband


I have to say, this is a great armband. I just used it today for the first time for 11.5 miles, and it held up great. It stayed in the same position I strapped it on before I started without needing to have it on tight enough to cut off circulation to my arm. I'm only 16, so I don't have huge arms, but they aren't tiny either. I had a lot of give either way, because it was about at the midpoint of the strap, so I'm not sure how much room I could have had. It dispersed sweat really well. It absorbed it, but not all the way to my iPod. It stayed dry the whole time. And the plastic over the screen was really nice. It was extremely protective, but I could still use the touch screen without using any more pressure. Overall, this is a GREAT case and I HIGHLY recommend it. Belkin Lillian Dual-Fit Armband Case for iPod touch 2G, 3G (Black)

I purchased this to use with my Motorola Droid. I did a size comparison, and the Droid and iPhone are practically the same size. It's a bit snug, but fits well. Snug = secure. The entire screen is visible and the phone doesn't hang out like other armbands supposedly "made" for the Droid. It also has a nice slot for your key.

Even though this Belkin case was primarily designed for iPod & iTouch, I bought it hoping it would fit my HTC Droid Incredible.



Guess what? It fits perfectly! The band stays on your biceps well and it isn't too heavy. It seems like the quality may not be the usual Belkin quality but I have only had it for a week so I'll have to update this review in a few months.



I use it mostly for running and mountain biking. It rocks back and forth a bit when Mountain Biking, but which armband doesn't? It's great for running too. I love it!

This particular Belkin product looks like a good product on first inspection. It has a good material (moisture wicking and stretchable). It has a key slot! It looks like it is built for runners, until an attempt to place it on an arm. Now I don't have the largest arm in the world (16-17") but this barely fits it and after any movement the hook and loop closure simply won't hold. I would say measure your arm first, if you are under 15" around, then this should work for you. The hook and loop closure feels weak, and I think the slot to insert the ipod touch could have been tighter. I don't think it is built for vigorous activity!

I got this for my new iPod touch 4g (which is slightly smaller than the 3G). I have the lux crystal case on it (see attached) and a Zagg invisible sheild screen protector. The touch screen works perfectly with this case as well. Very happy with it!

Premium Rubberized Hard Crystal Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4G, 4th Generation, 4th Gen - Black, Seamless Rear Case Only

I received this not too long ago as a gift. I use it, on average, once a week. When I do use it, I have no complaints. It holds my iPod Touch comfortably and securely against my arm, it doesn't slide down when I'm jumping rope or something similar, and it keeps everything from getting sweaty and gross. However, this morning I used it, then went to get my iPod out and found that the strap that is glued to the velcro fastener was pulling away. As a result, I probably have to re-glue it or the hole thing will be useless. This is the second Belkin product I've gone through this year. The other was a clip for my Nano that completely broke.

Normal wear and tear is one thing, but this is definitely a case of poor quality. Buyer beware!

I picked up this armband when I started hiking this year to use with my 3GS iPhone. I have used it for walking, hiking, and jogging now and I really like it a lot. It has a snug fit around my phone so I'm not worried at all about it dropping. The band has good adjustment range and stays in place on my arm. I have been using the little pocket to hold my key, which is large enough that it fits tightly and I'm not concerned about losing it. This armband has worked so well that I bought two more for family members who use them for the same purpose.

I hhave a Droid 2 and it fits great (without the skin), and the touch screen works great.

The only problem is I have 17 inch arms and it wont strap ;( Luckily my wife has the same phone so I gave it to her. If you lift weights it probably will not fit.



Who makes a workout armband and limits the strap length?

I got this desipite the numerous reviews that said it would be small for big arms. I myself have decent sized arms and am a fitness enthusiast. It fit great. A little tight at first but the material stretches. I perform Olympic lifts and I haven't had any problems. Great product, great price and great value...

I bought this armband to use with my Droid Incredible, and it does in fact work pretty well. My only complaint would be that adjusting volume is a pain (since the side volume controls are not exposed), and sometimes I end up adjusting it accidentally. One (perhaps obvious) tip would be to put in the Incredible right-side up like you would an iPod Touch; I initially tried to put it in upside-down to use the hole for the iPod Touch headphone jack, but then realized that this makes no sense since there are no buttons on the bottom of the Incredible that need to be exposed. - Armbands - Ipod Armband - Accessories - Armband'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information