Sunday 25 September 2011

Jumpstarter - inverter, jumpstarter


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00167S67A/ref=cm_cr_rev_prod_title





The jumpstarter was purchased because my car failed to start on its own one very cold morning. It arrived within two days, and I haven't had to use it personally however my neighbors car did the same and I lent it to him he started first try. Since then we've had power problem outages and I've used the light and battery power to run my laptop and printer. throught the usb port. So far the best buy in the worst winter we've had since 1993. Wagan EL2544 500 Amp Jumpstarter with Built-In Air Compressor

I purchased this because i am wheelchair bound. I wanted an air compressor for both my wheelchair and automobile tires. Also for roadside emergencies. It is lightweight compared to similar models. I have already used the air compressor which is great. I am very pleased with this product because of the various accessories and lightweight (woman friendly). I would definitely recommend this product.

Bought on of these for my wife in February and we love it. We have used it several times and the air compressor once. The air compressor really came in handy to get the tire blown up more than enough to get it to the tire shop with no problem. Now, I am buying one for myself

This jump starter was purchased about a year ago (July 2010).



It was charged up just last week for a three day camping trip last weekend. One of our vehicles had a tire with a slow leak, so we hooked up the air compressor and turned it on...it pumped for about two minutes before it ran out of juice. The battery had indicated in the high yellow when we started pumping, but was a flat zero a few minutes later.



This device obviously either does not hold a charge or had a faulty battery in it.



I plan to pursue either a replacement device or a refund. A battery jump starter should last more than a year. And since it is often be used as a final resort when away from civilization, reliability is a very big concern.

IT WAS A GIFT FOR AND I FOUND OUT IT ONLY WORKED FOR A WEEK

but they told me 3 months later, it they tld me sooner maybe i could have done somethimg about it

THEY TOLD ME THEY DIDN'T WANT TO BE RUDE & GIVE ME BAD NEWS

don't buy this item, like i said it's GARBAGE

The air compressor doesn't work and has never worked. Went to send it back but was 1 day late on returns. Very disappointed in this product.Wagan EL2544 500 Amp Jumpstarter with Built-In Air Compressor

Basically thought this might be a good product. When I removed it from the box, the on/off sticker fell to the floor. The main sticker on the front panel is about ready to peal off. I think it's cheap. They could have checked this type of stuff out in China. - Jumpstarter - Inverter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information