Sunday 25 September 2011

Kindle Devices - kindle devices, e-reader


There are great. They are durable enough to wear and work in and still look dressy. I do recommend to order a size up because they are very clingy. But overall and excellent product and good for the price. Dickies Womens Plus Size Relaxed Straight Stretch Twill Pant, Black, 22 Regular

The vendor sent this well within the timeframe and in fine condition. No complaints. Bravo in fact.



The pants are classic dickies. They fit ok, a bit long in the leg for me (size 14 and 5 foot 9") so I will have to hem the pants.



In fairness I have to wait till I hem the pants for getting the fit correct, but for now, they are "ok" The color runs to a yellowish sand. For those whose skin color works with that color it will be fine. It tends to make my skin look a bit sallow not not the best for me.



I remain a fan of the metro dockers which fit me perfectly and look a bit more dressy, but all in all, fine pair of pants. More casual than I expected in look but fine.

This is my first time purchasing a pair of these pants. Most pants (even in tall sizes) are too short or fit wrong in all the wrong places. I needed a comfortable pair for work (will invest in more colors in the future. I must say that they are quite comfortable and fit loose enough (not to loosely) where I don't look like I'm going to the club while at work. :) I recommend this to any tall or curvy women out there.

With pants it is hard to judge quality in a short time-span. One needs to see how they do over time. The crotch is a little short for my liking, but still a comfortable fit. The one big issue I had was, I am on the shorter side, and these are regular length, so I knew I would have to hem them. Usually regular length requires a 1 or 2 inch hem...these requires a 4 inch hem, totally crazy!

So, if you normally wear regular length be prepared to hem these. - E-reader - Ebook - Kindle Devices - Craptacular'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information