Wednesday 7 September 2011

Messenger Bag - bag, laptop


I bought this bag to fit my sony Vaio laptop. I love this bag!!! It fits my laptop perfectly and also has several pockets and netting inside to stash stuff like your cellphone, power cord and house keys. It has a nice sturdy strap so I can wear it as a messenger bag or over the shoulder. I can also fit school books in this bag as well .. the best thing about it is that it's not ugly and bulky looking like most laptop bags. It has a stylish modern feel but still extremely functional Belkin F8N112ttKSG Nylon Case Messenger Laptop - fits 15.6-Inch Notebooks (Black/Soft Grey)

For the most part I'm happy with this case. It does a good job of

protecting my computer; it well padded. And it does allow me to

not just carry around my computer but there's room for a lot of

accessories and or documents. The one thing I don't care for is the

carrying strap points of attachment. They're a little of center; I think

this is to cause it to hug your body when it's over your shoulder. But

this makes it hang off center when you carry it by the handle in your

hand. It's not a big deal, but it is a minor annoyance.

I love this bag, nice modern design and very very comfortable, I was looking for one bag for my Sony Vaio VGN NW265F/B...it was hard to find a nice looking bag for a 15.5 Laptop...so finally I found this awsome one...now im very happy, is exactly what I was looking for, Belkin made a great bag for demanding users like me.



Amazon, what can I say about you...YOU ARE THE BEST!, Seriously, responsibility. I always will buy with you...ALWAYS!

The bag I received is misshapen. It puckers in the front above the zipper and is uneven on the sides and the strap is a little short . The quality is nice other than that and it comes with a pencil case. It would be great for school if you can get past the appearance. I'm still mulling over if I should return it or not, its quite deformed.

I love this case! It's well padded so I feel comfortable storing and carrying my laptop in it. It has lots of pockets and even came with a separate zipper pouch - very handy for "stuff" or cords! I have lots of extra room to carry whatever else I need to tote along. The ONLY thing I didn't really care for is the handle on the case. It's set in the back of the case so when I carry it (not using the great shoulder strap which came with it), it tends to tip out a bit. Not really even a big deal, just a mention. I am very happy with this purchase!

I've have purchased this bag for my 15" laptop and it fits perfect. Although it is for a 15.4" it is not too big. The extra pockets are very nice which give me the ability to carry even more stuff.

I'm happy with this laptop bag

It certainly looks better on Amazon, but it is a nice bag, plenty of space for my laptop Dell Latitude E5410 which is not very lightweight or slim so the room for it is very good actually. It has good amount of protection and a lot of space for anything else. The strap is great because is very comfortable although you cannot adjust it. It's well constructed so it does not feel / look cheap. A good bag for the price. - Laptop - Notebook Accessories - Bag - Laptop Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information