Sunday 11 September 2011

Most Comfortable - sport mule, mules


It does not surprise me that these Easy Spirit shoes are comfortable. I own other Easy Spirit slip on shoes, but I think the cut-outs on the sides give this model a bit more style. So far I have only worn them indoors (I live in Wisconsin), but I'm going to take them to Florida next month. I know I will get tons of use out of them, so much so that I plan to order some other colors. Easy Spirit Women's Instep Sneakers NAVY 8W Wmns

Easy Spirit Instep sneakers are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I have trouble with my feet due to a fall several years ago and though other shoes I've bought previously often feel comfortable enough in the store, I find wearing them for any length of time often finds them to be uncomfortable. Not so with this style. For casual wear these are the best I've ever had and I do have three pair now in various colors and will probably soon be ordering another pair in yet another color. Size is true with plenty of toe room.

These Easy Spirit Instep Sneakers are the perfect summer shoe for jeans, capris and my new Orvis denim robe. I love the color (I got the navy blue)and how they stay on my feet without slipping. Well constructed, true to width and length and gives excellent support. These are my first pair but they won't be my last.

This is my fourth pair of these shoes. They are very comfortable. I have a bunion on my left foot and I have trouble with shoes but these don't hurt it or irritate it. I would recommend them. the only problem I could say they have is my feet sweat in the summer but even that wouldn't keep me from wearing them. - Most Comfortable - Sport Mule - Womens Shoes - Mules'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information