Thursday 1 September 2011

Optical Mouse - optical mouse, mouse


This was the cheapest mouse I could find, but it seems to work just fine. It is very light, which is good for me because I sometimes need to carry it around with my laptop. Like other reviewers said, this mouse is standard size; the "micro" in the name is just the brand. Some might find it a little too "jumpy," but you can easily adjust the mouse speed in the control panel (on Windows XP, follow this order: Control Panel--mouse--pointer options). You can adjust the speed from there to make it less "jumpy." iMicro MO-5013U USB Optical Mouse (Black/Silver), Bulk

Don't let the cost scare you away. Though these are very inexpensive mice, they are every bit as good as a standard Dell or HP mouse that might ship with a new PC.



Excellent replacement for a standard mouse.

They called this mouse micro yet it is larger than I expected. It works very well in my home with children aged 6 to 12 using the computer as well as mom and dad. It is a good mouse for a cheap price.

You get what you pay for. This mouse has absolutely no weight to it. The buttons are too flimsy and the mouse is too fast even on the slowest pc setting. The worst thing is that it loses its optical connection many times during use and you have to bang it hard on the table out of anger to get it working again. Not even worth the $6 or so. Better off paying a few $ more for a Logitech or other name brand. My old Logitech was used heavily for several hours a day for 3 years until the button finally lost much of it's cushioning. I am still going to switch back. Next time, I'll buy a name brand.

I got this because I needed a pointing device to use when the batteries run out on my trackball and I don't have new ones. I couldn't stand to use the old-fashioned ball-type mouse that came with my desktop computer. The pad on the laptop wasn't too bad but I often like to be farther away so I like an external device of some sort.



It's hard to beat the price on this. Another reviewer had mentioned jumpiness so it wasn't a total surprise when I found that. The thing works. I still use it regularly as an emergency spare, although I've recently gotten some cool alternatives including my current favorite, a Kensington trackball with a ring that has the same functions as the more commonly used wheel.

This mouse works fairly well when I started to use it. Well, the quality is OK at that time considering the cheap price. But now, two months after I purchased it, it got a serious problem: the roller does not respond more than half of time, which makes me really frustrated... My friend got one around the same price (another brand) but got no problem at all after half year use... - Mouse - Computer Accessories - Optical Mice - Optical Mouse'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information