Sunday 11 September 2011

Rechargeable Batteries - cordless phone, cordless phone battery


I have an ATT 5830 phone system with six extensions. After 6 years one of the batteries failed to hold a charge. I ordered seven replacement battery packs as the base station uses one for battery backup during power failures.



I highly recommend this product. It was slightly tighter in the battery compartment than the stock product. So far the battery performance is rock solid. Since I bought seven, I saved a boat load over the ATT brand batteries. Cordless phone Battery for AT&T 2401,2400, 2401, 2402 2430, 2440, 2455, 2462, 2482 3358 3658 5800, 5806, 5830, 5840, 5845, 5870, Vtech 80-5017-00-00, 80-5216-00-00

We have an old Motorola cordless phone, the Motorola MD681 Cordless Speakerphone. After 4 years, the handset wasn't holding a charge anymore. I took a chance and bought this battery, since it was rated the same and looked like it would fit.



Sure enough, it's great. The pack might be a few millimeters bigger, but it fit, and it's like having a new phone. I couldn't be happier with the price or performance.

This is the perfect replacement for the original battery in my phone. The manufacturer's original costs many times more, and this model has been performing flawlessly, with long talk time, for more than a month now.

The battery would not fit into the phone with the cover on it. Putting it on the charger without the cover, the light came on then went out. I was really hoping to get the 3 extra phones back. The batteries were returned using the Amazon supplied label and we received a full refund in a very timely fashion. - Cordless Phone Battery - Cordless Phone - Battery - Replacement Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information