Friday 9 September 2011

Silver Jewelry - heart, gift idea


I bought this necklace for myself about 5 months ago. It is a great weight and the necklace is very study. After wearing it (daily) for about a month, it tarnished pretty badly. It's wonderful if you don't mind cleaning your jewlery. I would buy this again. Silver Tone Designer Style Open Floating Heart Charm Pendant Necklace

Stumbled upon this while perusing Amazon and purchased it for my girlfriend. She absolutely loved it! However after she wore it about 4 months, it tarnished. Keep in mind this is daily wear, and she wore it all day, everyday. We tried wiping it down with a James Avery sterling silver polishing/cleaning cloth, but it still looks yellow. Maybe with regular maintenance it wouldn't tarnish so easily--I don't know.

Also, if you flip it over on the back (I didn't notice this until I actually took it in my hand to clean it) you can see an imperfection, maybe 2mm diameter round, raised weld area. Granted, this is on the back of the pendant and generally you can't see it. But for a perfectionist, it will annoy the HECK out of you! I will now likely just buy her the real deal at Tiffany's.

Let me start off by saying that the shipping and everything was fine for this product and it IS SIMILAR to the picture in that it is a silver open heart pendant on a chain. The only issue is that it is not even close to the Tiffany necklace. When I came on here, I thought that this would be amazing because it's cheap and at least looks like the Tiffany pendant. No. It is thinner, larger in size, and just simply a different shape. If you want to get this as a cheap wearable necklace then fine, do that. But if you are thinking about getting this because it looks like the Tiffany one then you will be quite disappointed when your package comes in. Please don't be fooled by the deceiving picture they put up to trick you into thinking it is that close in looks to the Tiffany necklace. - Jewelry - Heart - Silver Jewelry - Gift Idea'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information