Friday 9 September 2011

Sunglasses - cheap, clip-ons


I paid $80/pair for a pair of clip-on sun galsses which were customised for my regular eye glasses. I broked two of them within a year. Finally I got these ones. They are cheap and good quality. I enjoy them. Polarized Clip on Flip up Plastic Sunglasses, Rectangle, 52mm Wide X 35mm High (117mm Wide), Polarized Brown Lenses

Love 'em! As mentioned by most other reviewers this "accoutrement" is just a tad shy of covering my (rectangular) lenses on either side. I just center center it atop the frame--and to the unsuspecting *other* eyes--it's not an issue or noticeable. My range of vision is protected when the Texas-Sun is its brightest. And when I'm at work they remove easily and quickly to store in the clear plastic case they arrived in. 5 stars!

These are exactly what I have been looking for! I have rimless glasses, which I must wear to drive, and the clip-on sunglasses currently available in stores clip onto the frames of glasses, so I am unable to use them. Plus, I don't like them because when you take them off, you have to put them away or hold them. These clip-on lenses simply flip up and out of the way, which makes it much easier when entering an indoor or shaded area. I was so happy when I searched and found that this type of clip-on is still available via the internet. Bravo!

very well made much better than i would ever thought with the low price, some times you get more than you pay for.

They fit well on my glasses. I have no complanits, I bought the brown color lenses.

if you need sunglasses these are great. - Eye Protection - Sunglasses - Cheap - Clip-ons'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information