Thursday 15 September 2011

Squaretrade Warranty - warranty, ipod


Squaretrade is the real deal. I have been a warranty admin for 20 years and know the heartbreak people feel when they think they have a covered repair only to find out they do not!! My experiences with square trade have been subperb!they did everything they advertised just as advertised with no headaches, no waiting and in the end replaced the unit without question! Normally I would be against buying any type of service contract, or extended warranty but after the experience with my GPS I swear by Squaretrade. I have now covered all of my new electronics. Squaretrade is the way ALL warranties should work, no fuss, no muss just repair,replace or refund period!SquareTrade 3-Year Electronics Warranty ($250-300 Items) SquareTrade 3-Year Electronics Warranty Plus Accident Protection (Electronics $250-300)

Almost a year ago I purchased an Asus netbook and at the time I decided to take advantage of SquareTrade's 3 year warranty with accidental damage coverage. I was more concerned at the time with the atom processor possibly malfunctioning or a hard drive crashing than anything else. I had owned laptops for many years and never had an accident. This time was different. While attending a picnic for my local Linux Users Group , I had the misfortune of knocking the netbook (in its case) off of the picnic table. The short fall cracked the screen and I was sure that I was out a netbook and had not been planning to purchase any new computers for at least 2 more years. I remembered that I had purchased the SquareTrade warranty and when I checked it did have the accidental damage coverage. It only took minutes to file a claim on line and they e-mailed the shipping label and off it went to SquareTrade. No hassles at anytime in the process and I have a check from them for the original amount of my purchase and have replaced my netbook and I am extremely pleased with the whole experience.SquareTrade 3-Year Electronics Warranty Plus Accident Protection (Electronics $250-300)

I had purchased a warranty through SquareTrade on a GPS system after recieving an email and looking at the website. Unfortunately, we had some problems with the GPS system so I called SquareTrade. The whole process was so smooth and I loved the fact that every step of the way was followed up by an email explaining everything. Everyone there was so nice and helpful. We did end up having to replace the GPS system, so they sent a check for a full refund to me. Not to mention the money I saved not using the store warranties. I will definitely purchase all warranties that I can through SquareTrade.

UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE HAD TO USE 3 OF MY 10 SQUARETRADE WARRANTIES AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER IN EVERY WAY. THE WARRANTY PRICES CAN NOT BE BEAT AND THE SERVICE IS MUCH BETTER THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE. DO NOT HESITATE TO USE THEM FOR EVERYTHING THAT NEEDS A WARRANTY.

I have been pleased with my SquareTrade warranty on my XBOX 360 Elite. I had to have my XBOX repaired once after buying it, so before the original warranty expired and because I had already had problems, I purchased an extended warranty from SquareTrade. I'm sure glad that I did! A couple of months later I encountered the RROD (Red Ring Of Death; stats say that this happens to 40% of XBOX 360 consoles). I contacted SquareTrade and they said I needed to send them a copy of the purchase receipt for my game console (which I recommend doing right after purchasing a warranty for those that are not organized). They confirmed that they had received the receipt and then I had to send them the console and accessories for them to confirm the problem. A week or so later I received a check for the full original purchase price of my game console. This would have been hundreds of dollars down the drain without the SquareTrade warranty. They proved their worth to me.

I can't say enough good things about the SquareTrade Electronics Warranty Plus Accident Protection. I fell the other day with my IPOD Touch-32GB in my rear pocket. Fortunately I had purchased this policy. On 4/20/11 I filed the claim online and within hours, received approval of my claim plus a pre-paid UPS shipping label. I elected to receive payment via Amazon Gift card where I planned to purchase the replacement. On the evening of 4/21/11 I received an email from SquareTrade with the gift card information needed to purchase my new IPOD. I call this outstanding service with a capital O!!

I purchased an extra warranty/accidental for my husbands new rangefinder. Square Trade emailed me the warranty in a matter of minutes and also followed up with a phone call and found out that it was a gift and then mailed me a copy of the warranty. I have been well pleased so far even thou I have not had to use the warranty yet.

This is the second warranty I have purchased. The first was on my first Acer Laptop which got the blue screen of death after 1-1/2 yrs. I emailed SquareTrade and within 10 days I had returned my defective laptop and received a complete refund. I would recommend them for any warranty .. fair price and excellent customer service. - Ipod - Xbox 360 - Warranty - Squaretrade Warranty'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information