Thursday 15 September 2011

Excellent Product - back hair, man groomer


This premium blade is better than the one the original shaver came with. The first blade was fine and worked well, but I like how this one is much smoother on the skin. In summary, I will buy this again. MANGROOMER Do-It-Yourself Electric Back Hair Shaver Premium Replacement Head

I ordered this new Premium Blade recently as my original has always been very rough on my skin and always left me with marks and bit me alot. This blade is way smoother on my skin and does not bite me now. Yes I could not fit the head to my mangroomer as some have complained about so what I did is take the spring mechanism out and the blade comes out, transfered it to my original head and no problems at all. The new head would not go on right which almost left me in disappointment but with some thought just take the blade out and move it to original head, works perfect. I see how the blade is improved by it not being as exposed to pinch the skin like before, they improved it by moving the actual cutters below the top metal teeth so no way it will pinch me anylonger or bite me. So if you can't fit this new head on your original Mangroomer don't worry just take that spring thing off and take the blade out of new head and move it to old head and there you go fixed and ready to cut your backhair very smoothly and with no marks anylonger. So yes this new blade system is a major improvement. I am still using my original Mangroomer that I have owed for over 3 years now and I use rechargeable batteries and the batteries last very long.

IMPORTANT: Buy from Walmart the Shaver Saver spray lubricant in the shaver section and before each shave spray the blades and also after each shave spray the blades again while unit is on and your blades will last a very long time and will not have to be replaced for a very long time.

The good reviews about the backshaver convinced me to give it a try. It works really well. I have to make sure that I let the shaver do the work and not "scrape" which makes small light marks on the skin (no big deal, actually). I got the hang of it fast and use it with and without a mirror. Practice makes it even easier over time. I have had mine for a month. I highly recommend it.

Bought the premium head with the back shaver becuase of the Amazon deal and happy that i did. It seems to be a little better than the first one on the Mangroomer. I don;t really know what the problem was putting in on that others have written, but my snapped oin pretty easy and just followed the instructions on the package. Anyhow, the point is that it is worth $10 and I will buy again next year wehen i think this one is getting dull. - Grooming - Mens Grooming - Back Hair - Man Groomer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information