Thursday 1 September 2011

Superlite Socks


I purchased 6 more pairs of these socks from Amazon after my new girlfriend came home with them from shopping at a major local department store.

All my life I have had problems with my feet getting sweaty and then my shoes becoming the raunchiest smelling grossest things you have ever been near. I am not a big heavy sweaty guy! 5'11" 175lbs and I don't even sweat that much when I work out. For some reason though no matter what kind of shoes I buy the typical department store socks I have always purchased (walmart target 6-12 packs) make my feet sweat ridiculously!

Well no more... These socks have a see through mesh on the top side of them that is more apparent in the Graphite/Grey picture of them. It works to allow more airflow all over my feet.

I have not done a lot of reviews on the products I have purchased on this website, but since there are none at all for this product I thought I would help fellow amazonians know more about what we got here for some awesome socks! haha This has been such an annoyance for so long and its such a small but little life changer for me that I am just excited enough to post my little review here.

6 stars! great product! adidas Men's Superlite CC 3-Pack Low Cut Sock, White/Granit Grey/Signal Blue, Shoe Size 6-12'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information