Thursday 1 September 2011

Vga To Hdmi


Before you buy this cable to hook up your PC with your TV please read the following:



In order for this cable to work, the markings on your TV must be RGB. You will have to look closely to read this or find it in your TV manual. If it is Pr,Y,Pb IT WILL NOT WORK. You will find these markings next to the red, green and blue connectors on the back of your TV. Remember, they must be marked R,G,B.



Regards. Premium 6ft VGA Male to 3-RCA Component Video Male cable

This worked amazing to hook up my projector to my DVD player. Much better picture quality than with the previous S-video cable.



This WILL NOT work to hook up your laptop to a Television. Do not even try.

Even though all these helpful reviews said "this won't allow you to plug your laptop into your TV," i thought that for sure my situation must be different. Don't fall into the same trap - This cable does not convert RGB video into a component signal.

If you need something for plugging your component into an RGB port in a projector, this is for you. And it's very well made.

I ordered this cable in the hopes of connecting my laptop to my 50" plasma TV. The cable arrived in good condition, and I believe it's a good-quality cable - it feels strong, but is still very flexible - but it didn't work for me.



In order to use this cable, the device with VGA out must be capable of sending a TV signal, sometimes called an RGB signal or a sync-on-green signal. Because this is a very specific type of signal, it's almost impossible to find out whether or not a certain device is capable of it. Basically, if it's designed for displaying on a TV, it's going to send the right signal, but most laptops have display ports for connecting to monitors, not TVs. For this price, however, it's probably worth buying the cable and testing it in your situation, instead of scouring the web and living in constant uncertainty.

Even after reading the various warnings submitted by others before buying this item, I decided to get it anyway. Most had alerted that the product wouldn't work for those who were trying to use the cable to link their TV with their computer. I was trying to connect a DVD player (component output) to a PC monitor (standard RGB HD-15). Should be no problem right? Wrong. The monitor doesn't recognize the connection. So, I just figured I'd return it. After all, it's Amazon. Well this particular product must be returned to the seller and the seller does not reimburse their shipping cost nor pay for the return shipping. Since the original shipping cost exceeds the product cost, it makes no financial sense to return the item. A cheap but important lesson for the future.

Excellent conversion cable. Some HD projectors/TVs accept the composite signal via connector that looks like a VGA one from a PC. This allows you to come out of the DVD player or other video source using 3 component plugs and go to the VGA style input on the projector. Works great.

I bought this,because I wanted to connect a new PC monitor to my dvd/vcr combo, so this would have been great, as it comes with the RCA on one end and the VGA on the other, but my monitor didn't recognize the VCR combo, and vise versa, the combo couldn't send the audio/video to the PC monitor.

This thing was not what I expected. It didn't work the way I expected it to. I have had other similiar products that were able to take the signal from my computer and output the to my tv. This didn't do that. I tried for hours fiddling with the graphic card atributes to get this to work and it just wouldn't do it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information