Saturday 17 September 2011

Vincent Price


After I saw the "Mad Magician" when I was 14, I became a Vincent Price fan forever. What a wonderful surprise to discover that he also loved art and cooking! I saw him lecture on art at the University of Kentucky and read his book "I Like What I Know." I was thrilled to buy his cookbook in the late 60's--it has remained one of my most prized possessions. The recipes are just the best, but the real wonderment for me was to see the beautiful full page color plates of his house and his extensive collection of plates, glasses, pots, pans, etc. All sorts of things I had never heard of at the time. Just wonder-full. So not only did I enjoy your movies and cooking expertise, I felt that I shared in a part of your life, too. Thank you and God bless you, Vincent! Mary and Vincent Price's Come into the Kitchen Cook Book ( A collector's treasury of America's great recipes)

I've been looking for this book for many years, and infortunatly I coudln't find it. I hope, Amazon.com can to find it for me. I will be very glad for your help. thank you. (SORRY, BUT I'M LEARNING ENGLISH)'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information