Friday 9 September 2011

Winter Boots - wide calf, faux fur


I just got the boots today and I am very happy with my purchase. The bottom has good traction for icy conditions. The boots are true to size and they are knee hight. They have faux fur all inside including the sole which makes them very warm and confortable. I don't know is they are waterproof since I have not wore them in the rain but I am very happy with my purchase and would raccomend them to others. CL by Chinese Laundry Women's Magnifique Boot,Black,8.5 M US

Don't be fooled by the cute appearance of these boots. I'm just returning the ones I bought. The quality and workmanship are substandard--they look like the'd fall apart after a few hours of wearing. In addition, the boots run very wide in the calf (this coming from someone whose calves aren't skinny). Granted, they're slip-ons, but those ribbon decorations on the back could've been put to practical use with a more sensible design. - Cold Weather Boots - Wide Calf - Suede - Faux Fur'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information