Friday 9 September 2011

2005 Acura Rl Ceramic Brake Pad - 2005 acura rl ceramic brake pad


It looks like these rear pads fit a variety of cars. I installed them on my 2004 V6 Accord, and they're fine. The cast metal portion that the pads are mounted to are a little wide, so it took some work to get a couple of them in but they do fit.



The rear factory pads on my Accord wore out in less than 30K miles, and that surprised me. At that time, I swapped out all of the brake pads on the car and I went with cermaics because they don't leave black dust on the alloy wheels. I purchased that first set of ceramics from a national automotive chain store, and I was happy enough with them. It turns out that that first set doesn't have a lifetime replacement warranty, so I'm trying out the Wagner version this time around. The impression I have from reviews on the Web are that Wagner pads are far better than the ceramics that I previously had on the car, and the Wagner pads are also less expensive through Amazon.



The Wagner pads have a nice finish and build quality. They don't come with the shims installed like the factory pads and the last set of ceramic pads that I bought. The Wagner pads are shrink-wrapped in a box with instructions about the use (or not) of shims; no shims and no adhesive are included. I applied shims to the back of the Wagner pads and popped them onto my car. Stops the car, no black dust, and completely silent (as expected). Happy enough! Wagner QC537 ThermoQuiet Ceramic Disc Brake Pad Set

Amazon shipped the product very quickly, package arrived in great conditions.



These are for my 2007 Honda Accord rear disc brakes, replacing the original pads. So far very satisfied with these pads. Very quiet, no to no dust, leaving my alloy wheel shiny and clean. Stopping power is great, no fading, I even want to say its stopping power is a little bit better than the original Honda pads. Really like these ThermoQuiet QC series pads, would definitely use them for my other car as well.

Threw these on my 2006 Honda Accord. Fit perfect, very quiet and smooth. Did not come with shims or grease, instructions say to to use any. I still greased up the backs. So far so good, I'll post again in a month or two. - 2005 Acura Rl Ceramic Brake Pad'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information