Friday 2 September 2011

Computer Recording - usb printer cable, printer cable


I got these cables for this USB switcher: 2 PC to 1 USB 2.0 Device AB Switch Box (Printer, Scanner) and they work fine. Since the two computers meet in the middle there's no need for super long cables. Your Cable Store 15 Foot USB 2.0 High Speed Printer / Scanner Cable

Did not work!!! Printer not recognized on my computer!! Most of the bad reviews were correct. Did not want to do this review, but they kept requesting it so here it is!!!! Buy a box of chicken with your money. Much more satisfying!!!

Well, it looks like mine is the only dissenting review here. I hooked it up to my printer, and it simply would not print. It just stalled out and then gave an error message. The printer worked fine with a shorter cable, so my only conclusion can be that that cable was not capable of transferring the information to my printer. Sigh....

I couldn't find this cable locally for less than $10. I looked on Amazon and found this one. It arrived very fast and it works just as well as the more expensive ones. I'm very happy with both it and the sellers.

After some changes in my computer setup, I needed to either move my printer and place it on the floor by the computer or get a longer USB cable. The floor was an unacceptable solution to the problem, so a longer cable was called for. At $4.20 from The Cable Store, with free shipping through Amazon Prime membership, "What a deal!"



The cable arrived promptly and worked just as it should. A much better solution than the floor, much less expensive than the computer parts available locally. Highly recommended. - Printer Cable - Usb Printer Cable - Computer - Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information