Friday 9 September 2011

Mothers Jewelry - mothers day, necklace


I was expecting too much. Chain broke as I pulled it out of the little bag it came in. For me that was fine since all my mom wanted was the pendant itself. Only 3 stars because of the crappy chain and crappy bag it came in. The pendant looks a little cheap too. Sterling Silver "Mom, A Mother's Love Is The Greatest Gift Of All" Reversible Heart Pendant, 18"

First off, this was a successful purchase that arrived on time.

Second, my mother loved it, which is great because she's difficult to shop for.



The necklace itself is slightly cheap-looking to my eyes, but looks very pretty nonetheless. I think I would have preferred something a bit heavier with India ink or something rubbed into the design, but the super-shiny look wowed my mother and made her quite happy.

Box chains make me slightly nervous since I've not only had them catch on clothing but snap unexpectedly. This chain seems to be alright.

All in all, this is a nice dainty little pendant and my mother liked it, which is what counts. In fact, she started wearing it just to show it off at church.

My mom is about a 5hr plane ride away, and she does love me a whole lot, so i think that anything i would get her for mothers day would be the greatest gift for her. I ordered this along with a few other gifts for me mom. She loves them all including this one, so im giving this review based on her response.

I ordered this for my mom for mothers day and she loved it. I ordered it on Friday and I got saturday right before mothers day. My only problem was I thought the heart itself would have been a little bigger, but my mom liked it and didn't have a problem with it so it was fine in the end.

I bought this item for my mother who is in her 70's and lives quite a distance away from me and my family. When the necklace arrived I was extremely pleased with the quality of the product. It is very well made and very beautiful. It has good weight to it, not one of those thin cheaply made things. When I spoke to my mother on the phone after the holidays she said that she was wearing it every day and loved it. - Silver - Necklace - Pendant - Mothers Day'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information